Tenputt

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 4.5
I was eating Chinese food with my daughter this evening. This was my fortune. If you could have one wish related to golf (other than becoming a PGA touring pro), what would it be? A5C72AE4-BA20-40C4-B947-1DF773F6DA7C.jpeg

Reactions: JB
That’s a great question. I need to give this one more thought.

You mean other than the obvious (getting to participate in the Grandaddy)? ....hmm, nope, that's pretty much it.

Not counting a wish for a Grandaddy spot.

I would wish for one final round with my Grandfather.

To be able to make 100% of putts inside of 10’.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One round with my late grandfather and one more round with my late dad.

Sox_Fan;n8878903 said:

I like these types of answers.

Sox_Fan;n8878903 said:
One round with my late grandfather.

Seconded. I played nine on his old home course when I visited the area this summer just to try to remember the time he spent teaching me there better.

To be able to enjoy the game at some capacity until the day I die.

One Golf Wish:

For my dad to live and stay healthy enough to play golf with his future great grandchild. I can’t imagine a round much better than playing golf with four generations of family members.

A round under par with great friends. I just want one.

OldandStiff;n8878913 said:
Seconded. I played nine on his old home course when I visited the area this summer just to try to remember the time he spent teaching me there better.
Mine unfortunately passed when I was very young before I even thought about playing the game so never had the pleasure of playing with him. I do have his clubs though and will always treasure them.

Canadan;n8878954 said:
Make sure I am there for that, please.

Without a doubt. You have a few years of before I can sniff it I have a feeling.

That my daughter catches the golf bug and can enjoy this game with me. That would make me so, so happy to be able to share the fun with her.

MWard;n8878972 said:
That my daughter catches the golf bug and can enjoy this game with me. That would make me so, so happy to be able to share the fun with her.

I have three daughters and couldn’t get golf to take with any of them. Yours would be an awesome wish come true.

Molten;n8878949 said:
A round under par with great friends. I just want one.

You can get this one, Gary. I know it!!!

Canadan;n8878944 said:
I want a damn hole in one.

WHAT??? You have never had one Dan? I am not sure I can believe that!

time4tim;n8878998 said:
WHAT??? You have never had one Dan? I am not sure I can believe that!

Yeah, he keeps going on and on about it all the time, like a scorned lover. :alien:

Sox_Fan;n8878903 said:
Hear, hear.

My Dad is still with us and was an avid golfer during his and my own youth. I didn't start playing until I was 23.

By the time I took up the game, he'd left it for his boats and fishing. We've only played maybe 5 rounds together throughout the years.

Harry Chapin's "Cat's in the Cradle" song defines us and I'm just as guilty as he's ever been.

He'll be 78 this year. Previously had quadruple bypass surgery, then his carotid arteries were blocked. Still gets around fine but his golfing days are over.

Sunny day, he was on the water, I was on the links. He's in NY, I'm in NC.

Wish we'd shared more of each passion.

Shooting par or better with my dad and grandpa!

Back