To be healthy and live long enough to shoot my age on a weekly basis.

It's a toss up between playing Augusta with my dad and brother or someday playing Augusta with my two kids. Either one of those would be pretty fantastic.

Looking back, I never cherished the rounds with my Dad as much as I should have so I would like to have vivid memory of every round we played together.

I love the posts about playing with family. My dad passed away when I was 16 and I never got to have so many of the experiences that others have. Some things cannot be purchased.

For me it would be to have the physical health to play this game as long as I can.

Considering I can’t even play right now, I’d wish for the physical health to be able to play pain free again

time4tim;n8878998 said:
WHAT??? You have never had one Dan? I am not sure I can believe that!
Tenputt;n8878999 said:
Yeah, he keeps going on and on about it all the time, like a scorned lover. :alien:

It's the truth. Never.

I tried again today. Maximum fail.

Canadan;n8879245 said:
It's the truth. Never.

You all of a sudden will get two in about two weeks. Watch and see...

Canadan;n8879271 said:
I'd be the guy to get one and unceremoniously shatter my wrist bone during my next drive lmao

Oh my hell... Cap’n Dan needs to give Canadan a pep talk. LOLOLOL

Canadan;n8879320 said:
Struck by lightning?
Hit my the cart driving out five captain and diets to celebrate?

You will probably be playing a round with Molten. He will shoot under par and you will have a hole in one. There, two wishes granted...

Hole in one.

55 years and zilch..........2 spin outs, one 6 inches short and one tapped flag that would make Chambeau go back to the lab.

RETRACTION:

Return to single digit handicap.

Canadan;n8879245 said:
It's the truth. Never.

I’m actually shocked to hear this. The golf gods will make this right soon. I’m sure of it!

Back