So I sent my F9 One Lengths to Cobra to get a lie adjustment....

I tracked down the mysterious address where it could have been delivered - it's possibly an out building on a farm. FedEx guy - "WTF?" dumps package. leaves. Or he delivered it to the nearest house that isn't even close to the correct address. They should have just returned the package to sender but that would have cost FedEx money.

Well, I spoke with Cobra on Wednesday and they basically said that if they haven't received a satisfactory response - e.g. the golf clubs by Thursday, they said we'll start talking about a new set on Friday and they'll rush a set out the door on Monday. F9s 5-SW One Lengths just like I had except after hitting 150+ shots on Sunday I decided it would be best to go 1 degree upright instead of Standard lie. I got to watch a lot of misses with 4 and 5 irons and it was too much fade. 2 degrees upright too much draw. Standard too much fade. So 1 degree should be just right. I picked the 5 iron because I have +1" length. Standard Connect Tour Velvet grips with 2 wraps.

Back