How many rounds in a row can you card zero Triples or worse (mid to high cappers)

Usually 1, but I have done 2 ... but that’s rare. No matter how well I am playing, I know that a nightmare hole is lurking somewhere up ahead!

Triples are the bane of my life. I play off 19 and I regularly shoot in the low 90s. My typical round contains at least 4 pars, often 5 or 6 but I always have 2 or 3 bad holes, not helped by the amount of water on courses around Bangkok. Checking my scores my last round without a triple was 7 rounds ago.

On Wednesday I shot 89 but I had a 6 on a par 3 after dropping the tee shot in the water. So I'm on 0.

millsan1;n8886513 said:
We are counting triples or worse, not doubles

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Oh, I know. Just trying to find an equivalent for a little lower handicap. Thinking back, when was a 20, I don't think I had many rounds without a triple. I'm not a consistent player. I'm streaky. Even as a 20, I'd par a few, then blow up a few.:bad:

Back to zero. Had a decent round going then tripled the 18th

Well, I almost pushed the streak to 1 on Wed. Didn't make a triple (or worse) until hole 16. Today's round kept the streak at 0 since I got the triple out of the way early on hole #4. Totally obliterated it on the back 9 with two double pars, ugh.

Back up to 1!

millsan1;n8892157 said:
Back up to 1!

Me too, but it was only 9 holes.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I didn’t have any triples last round but I’m pretty sure it has only been one round.

goalie;n8893098 said:
Me too, but it was only 9 holes.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Counts in my book

Probably 1 or 2 at most. It’s usually not a problem during 9 hole rounds but if I play 18 I always have a stretch in the middle where I seem to lose focus

Well, I thought I was going to get my streak up to 1 yesterday. Alas, I carded the dreaded "other" on hole 17. At least I came back and finished with a par on 18!

Good news everyone! After being a Zero for the last few weeks, I am now on One round in a row with no triples or worse.

Bad news is, I'm playing again this afternoon.

Et Tu Brute?;n8893598 said:
Good news everyone! After being a Zero for the last few weeks, I am now on One round in a row with no triples or worse.

Bad news is, I'm playing again this afternoon.

I actually LOL at this one.

OtterMan;n8893604 said:
ZERO!! None... This remains an unrealized goal.

I don't know that I have ever gone more than 2, MAYBE 3 rounds. Lately it's one and done. You can do this!

Played today for the first time in a month. Started out par, birdie, then it went downhill from there. I don't know how many triples I had because I stopped keeping score after the 4th hole.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Had 0 at my league 9 this week. Unfortunately, had a lot of doubles though.

I have 3 rounds coming up this weekend. Lots of opportunities, good and bad.

Back to zero. Whump whump

I'm good for one triple a round.

I am sitting at zero ... for some reason I have to have a blow up hole ...

kensisland;n8898193 said:

I was good Sunday until 14. and 15.

kensisland;n8898193 said:

Right there with you. Had 1 triple and 2 doubles in a row on back 9 this past weekend. Was playing pretty well up until that time.

Back