What's your bunker go to club?

56 wedge for most shots, 60 if it is a short sided green, or close to the lip.

aggiesam1983;n8884630 said:
Vokey SM7 54.14 for me but our course has few traps, I have only hit three in about 25 rounds over the last two months and two were in the same round. The rough around the greens can be tough on our course, sometimes I’d rather be in a trap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oh man, if I could only hit into three traps per weekend I'd be ecstatic. Three in two months and I might actually be able to score a little!

My 56* is my go-to bunker club for just about any situation.

I am just pitiful out of the bunker. I have been thinking about purchasing one of these sure out type clubs.

When I am in a pickle, I try to use my 58° wedge and just get the ball out. Not really caring where the ball lands as long as I am out of the sand. Bad I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends upon why the shot or lie is difficult or tricky. My two primary greenside choices are either my 54* or 60* CBX but some lies might be better played with my PW.

green side bunkers I use my vokey 60deg K-Grind. Opened up wide. For long bunker shots, well I'll update the post when I figure that shot out....

Mine is my Cleveland CBX 58 degree wedge. That might be why I struggle from the sand?

Straight forward bunker shot - SM7 55 S Grind.

Interesting that the majority (so far) are sub 60 degree wedges... wonder if that’s bc you find them easier or if there is some other reason?

I might hit a 56 or so from a fairway bunker but green side I’d be too worried about flying the green

SM7 54 degree unless I’m short sided then it’s my 60.

Mine is my 58. I just bought a TM hi toe 60 so that will be sooner rather than later. Just have to get past this weekend

Looking forward to review about the Hi-Toe... been looking at maybe adding one

JayB;n8885839 said:
green side bunkers I use my vokey 60deg K-Grind. Opened up wide. For long bunker shots, well I'll update the post when I figure that shot out....

I recently got the 58K, as you say opened up wide.

But yesterday a 60K arrived and I may be switching to it instead.

Vokey CC 56*

Always my MD3 60* W grind. One of my more reliable shots on the course too

Anyone interested in the Cleveland CBX 2 wedges? They’ve really caught my eye but I have no idea why they don’t come in a 64 degree... I really struggle with a 60 degree and tight pins or narrow greens and not airmailing the ball

I probably use the 54* Vokey and the 60* Hi-Toe equally. Just depends how much loft I need.

Cleveland Smart Sole 58 degree

Bryndom;n8887851 said:
Anyone interested in the Cleveland CBX 2 wedges? They’ve really caught my eye but I have no idea why they don’t come in a 64 degree... I really struggle with a 60 degree and tight pins or narrow greens and not airmailing the ball

I have a 60 on the way. Put in a HI Rev shaft, looking forward to getting it in my hands.

60* sure out. Just love this club.

Sent from my BTV-W09 using Tapatalk

Et Tu Brute?;n8887460 said:
I recently got the 58K, as you say opened up wide.

But yesterday a 60K arrived and I may be switching to it instead.

Interestingly, i have toyed with switching to a 58?in lieu of a 60 so i can take full swings and close up my wedge gaping. My only concern is will it hurt me in the bunkers....

Back