How many rounds do you get to play per year?

Bryndom

2023 Grandaddy X!!!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 15
Given my work schedule, I must enjoy life vicariously through others, so my question is - how many rounds on average do you get to play per year?

I usually can get between 20 - 25 rounds in per year on a good year (I'd really prefer at least double that...). My old man, gets 1-2 rounds in per day and laughs at me whenever I grumble about having to go to work.

Last year was a decent year playing 75 rounds. This year has been a little busy and only have 45 so far. Not sure I will match the previous years total

I get upwards of 75 to 100

I try to get out once a week, but there's whole lotta weeks without golf, especially in the winter

I have gotten 2 this year. I plan to play 2 to 3 rounds a month from now on.

It's been slipping since I had my first kid. I used to be 50 to 60 rounds a year, but the last two years I've gotten in between 30 to 40.

I'm anxious to see how that changes with a second kid on the way..

Prior to this year, I am lucky to even get 1 round. Since end of June, I have had 11 rounds. I am sure I will be upwards of 25 by the time the year is out. Fortunately, pretty sure I can play in to November/December here in Dallas area.

40 to 50

When I was still working, 100 - 125. Since I have retired, 200 - 250 depending on health and weather. On track to hit 250 this year. Injury at the end of 2018 left me at around 200.

I usually play 2 9 hole rounds a week so about 100

usually like 30-40. i wish it was more in the 50-60 range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Two so far, hoping to double that and finish with at least 4 this year.

This year it will be about 90 rounds during our short 6 month season in Minnesota and maybe another dozen in Florida between November and April. If I didn’t spend so much time boating it would be more but everything in moderation!:act-up:

Will have 60 or 70 this year.

Last year was 30 or less. Past that this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Approximately 60.

tahoebum;n8884261 said:
This year it will be about 90 rounds during our short 6 month season in Minnesota and maybe another dozen in Florida between November and April. If I didn’t spend so much time boating it would be more but everything in moderation!:act-up:

What type of boat do you float ?

I average about 100 a year for a long time...But it is an awkward 100...I usually have about 4 weeks I play every day and then I have many weeks I don't play.

As many as I want. 100-150 in 8 or 9 months

DG_1234;n8884287 said:
What type of boat do you float ?

A Cobalt R5 Surf and a Marker One M27 with a 350 Verado for the party barge. We also use the two SeaDoo Spark Trixx every weekend which has added up to about 1300 gallons of fuel burned on the water since Memorial Day. :act-up:

2 a weekend, per week, maybe 4 or so during the week. Weather pending.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back