How many rounds do you get to play per year?

tahoebum;n8884324 said:
A Cobalt R5 Surf and a Marker One M27 with a 350 Verado for the party barge. We also use the two SeaDoo Spark Trixx every weekend which has added up to about 1300 gallons of fuel burned on the water since Memorial Day. :act-up:

Is it Brainard Lake where you float your boats ?
I live in California but about 15 years ago my wife, young son and I stayed a couple of nights at the Brainard Lake Lodge (I think that was the name of the place). It was during October, the place was empty, the two area golf course I played were empty. We rented a boat and took it out on the lake for a couple of hours. Had a great time. There was one family style restaurant I remember, located right at lakeside, and we had a nice lunch there.

Lat year, I had more than 60 rounds. This year, I had to have a back procedure and then a very late and wet winter/spring led to little golf during prime spring/early summer golf months. I am guessing I have 35 to 40 rounds in so far, though, and may get above 50, depending on when winter hits.

Im an empty nester now and at 70+ rounds so far this year.

75 rounds a year.

DG_1234;n8884491 said:
Is it Brainard Lake where you float your boats ?
I live in California but about 15 years ago my wife, young son and I stayed a couple of nights at the Brainard Lake Lodge (I think that was the name of the place). It was during October, the place was empty, the two area golf course I played were empty. We rented a boat and took it out on the lake for a couple of hours. Had a great time. There was one family style restaurant I remember, located right at lakeside, and we had a nice lunch there.

Yep, Gull Lake just north of Brainerd. There are 7 or 8 drive up restaurants on the lake and about 20 resorts. There are also 5 high end resort courses around the lake, the best of which is The Classic at Madden’s which is ranked 59th on the Golf Digest 2018 Top100 You Can Play list. It’s 2 miles from our home and I’ll be playing it on Friday.

Attachments

• DSC_3673-edit.jpg
    DSC_3673-edit.jpg
    337.1 KB · Views: 0
Work 4-noon everyday so I'm usually around 100

Back