How many Holes in One have you witnessed?

Only the one I made playing by myself......about 25 years ago.

one, and as excited I was for the guy, I cant imagine what it will be whenever I get one haha. I went ape **** for him

None for me personally but have seen a few within less than an inch and one of those was mine, so close.

Just one......my own.
I thought it looked like a good shot.
156 yards - 8 iron.
The ball hit 8 feet in front of the pin and then disappeared in a little swell.
Got to the green and found it in the hole.

Just one, and it wasn't mine. Friend hit 9-iron to a short par-3, hit about 2 feet short and a foot or so to the left of the hole, one-hopped and rolled right in.

2....one from a guy named Gary Jeter (Ed Rams OL) I happened to be playing with and my own. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have witnessed 4 so to speak. I saw one made by a good friend about 10 years ago and I have had 3. Two i saw, one was witnessed by 4 guys on the green.

OGputtnfool;n8883560 said:
Zero. I've been inside a foot several times and inside 6" at least once, but I can't get nothin' to fall.

Same here. I had one where about 1/4 of the ball was over the cup and a couple others a couple inches behind the hole that I can’t see how the didn’t go in. I’m beginning to think it’s not gonna happen for me. Lol!!!

fuffle master;n8883644 said:
I have only witnessed one. Thankfully, it was mine on a really bad tee shot. I skulled a tee shot and it rolled about the last 50+yards up on the green an into the cup. Just total luck, but I still framed the ball and it sits in my basement for all to see. A Wilson Staff titanium ball.

They are all '1' on the card!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doesn't matter how it happens.

I saw two in one week back in 2001. 121 yard 9 iron and a 156 yard 7 iron. Both were great shots!

I have seen none, other than the Pros on tv. Closest live was on a short par 4 in a scamble 2 of my playing partners hit within 4' of the cup.

Seen a total of 11 of which 6 were mine. This includes watching an elderly gentleman hole his 13th HIO in the group in front of us while both of our foresomes were waiting on a Par 3.

Two of my friends have actually witnessed 4 of my HIO’s, all during our regular Friday afternoon game. They use be good luck.

I've witnessed two.

I’ve witnessed 2 and found a 3rd, nobody saw it go in.

6 total. Two of mine, two in my group, and two from another foursome when I was on the next tee.

2. I I've had one that was complete luck hit off the green off a bank, and rolled across a spot the hole was occupying. #2 my co-workers were playing after work and the A player of the group who has had 3 and an albatross hits a beautiful shot about 4' behind the hole and it sucks back and drops. It was a true thing of beauty.

Zero witnessed and zero holed. On to Friday.

I've yet to make a HIO of my own, but I have witnessed 1. Back in my caddying days I was getting ready to loop in an outing when my group found out about 10 minutes before tee time their 4th wasn't going to show. They asked if I knew anyone locally that wanted to play and I gave my dad a ring to see if he was able to come out and join us (we lived 5 minutes away from the course). He met us out in the fairway of the first hole and proceeded to make birdie for the team on each of the first two holes (scramble format and used his ball for each shoot except the drive on the first hole). The 3rd hole of our round was a downhill par 3 playing ~150 yards, he hits perfect shot and proceeds to dunk the ball in the cup on the fly. Was his first HIO after ~30 years of golfing, and it still remains the only HIO he's ever had.

One. Thankfully I hit it.

Qwkz51;n8884444 said:
2. I I've had one that was complete luck hit off the green off a bank, and rolled across a spot the hole was occupying. #2 my co-workers were playing after work and the A player of the group who has had 3 and an albatross hits a beautiful shot about 4' behind the hole and it sucks back and drops. It was a true thing of beauty.

But like Canadan said, they are one in the same. 1's on the card.

My Uncle's favorite saying was "the scorecard don't have eyes". Thank goodness.

I have seen one HIO. We all weren't sure it went in because of how the back of the green is up a little bit with the flag in the back and a slight drop off. The guy hit it thin and walked off the tee in disgust, I watched it hit the front of the green skip once and roll then disappear. I told him I think it just wen in. His response? No way, that was such a bad shot. Our third looks up from his cart and asks where did you go? He tells him somewhere in the back, to which I say I think he just hit a hole in one. Get up to the green and no ball in site.

Unfortunately none though I hope to someday witness my own!

Back