How many Holes in One have you witnessed?

Zero, a few close ones but still zero.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two. My own, which nobody actually saw go in the hole. The second was another groomsman on the morning of my best friend’s wedding.

Zero :arrogant:

None, yet.

2. The first was mine with my buddy Travis and the 2nd was Travis'. I still think it is cool that we were playing together for both.

Never had one or seen one

I've only ever seen the one I that made. The shot was beyond awful and should've probably went oob vs anywhere near the green. But better to be lucky than good sometimes. Also fortunate to even stop at that golf course that day. Halfway through a cross country road trip with a USAF buddy gathering or dropping off various assets due to our unit being reassigned. When we got to Waco that day, neither of the folks authorized to sign for the classified assets were on base. So we had a few extra hours to kill and found a muni to squeeze in nine while we waited. I'll likely only ever see that hole once, but my scoring average on it will never be beaten!

LLIB;n8885636 said:
Never had one or seen one

Hopefully tomorrow!!

KY Golfer;n8885759 said:
Hopefully tomorrow!!

We’ll give it our damndest

I have only seen one. And it was during glow ball. It was pretty cool seeing it hit the green, roll, and then disappear.

jdtox;n8883476 said:
Zip zero zilch. Never had one, never witnessed one.

I have never seen one go in but heard my buddy get one from the fairway behind him in a college event. It slam dunked in!

I've never seem one in person....yet

None, and I've played around 500 rounds in past 9 years. I've had 3 within a foot in past 2 years. Two of them hit the stick.

Back