Golf + YouTube - Who do you follow?

Just_Brad

#GD 2023Legacy #HYFY - JB says "Be a Brad"
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Recently with a lot of spare time, I took the dive into some YouTube golf channels.

Used to watch Crossfield, but watch sparingly now. Same as Shields and Finch. (is it just me, or are the majority of YouTubers from across the pond when it comes to golf?)

One I follow closely, is GolfSidekick. Absolutely hooked to his channel, not super technical, but more about common sense and having fun.
TXG is a great follow, and I enjoy the Larry Cheung content associated with TXG as well.
THP is a great resource of content as well.

Who do you watch? Who do you avoid?

My go-to channels are TXG and No Laying Up. I don't have time for much more than that. No Laying Up is better than most things on cable tv, and TXG's content is like crack to a golf nerd like me.

thp

txg

larry cheung golf

sometimes james robinson golf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

crossfield, shiels, etches, robinson, clement

skratch, golfsidekick, mcgolf

others I usually get to by clicking around

McLovin;n8884464 said:
thp

Thank you : )

JB;n8884627 said:
Thank you : )

no, thank YOU

THP TV. I get notifications on my phone and head to a larger screen to tune in.

THP
TXG

That's about it. I had been following Rick Shields, but kind of got off of that train. I think I may have Michael Newton on there and I'll tune into his channel once new equipment starts dropping.

Crossfield, TXG, THP, BadGolf, GolfSidekick - these are the only ones I subscribe to.

Anything else will be by browsing or via the suggestions if the topic looks interesting.

Back