PowerThrust

Reaction score
Handicap
So I just recently started listening to podcast to follow my favorite football team/news/etc, so I'm very new to "podcasting".

Just started listening to Feherty, he's really funny, and also started listening to Mark Immelman. He's got some very interesting nuggets he shares from multiple sources on practice, mental game etc.

I hope I don't find out there's some golf stigma against listening to golf podcasts like there is against iron head covers, lol.

Any other listeners out there, recommendations?

I regularly listen to Callaway's The Fitting Room and The Ship Show podcasts. Have heard lots of good things about No Laying Up, so plan to start checking that out soon.

Callaway Ship Show.

I like the ForePlay podcast by Barstool sports.

just the callaway podcast network. fitting room, ship show, putting podcast, girls 'n golf, and i think there's one dedicated to interviewing a callaway staffer when they win.

i've listened to some others, and just didn't do anything for me, particularly for the time investment needed to stay current.

Cool, definite going to check these out. Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Gotta check out the Erik Anders Lang podcast too. He puts out some seriously good golf content, check him out on YT too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not a big podcast guy, but I've really enjoyed the few No Laying Up ones I've listened to.

I don't really have enough time to listen to podcasts, but when I do I'll check out golf anything or the Callaway ones.

Boder;n8885330 said:
I like the ForePlay podcast by Barstool sports.

This is by far and away the best golf podcast. Latest one was epic when they were live twittering with Lefty.

I was listening to GolfWRX for a while but the two guys are starting to get on my nerves. Way to "uppity."

SirShives;n8886088 said:
Shotgun Start and The Fried Egg are 2 of my favorites. NLU is fantastic as well.

Andy Johnson is hilarious on the shotgun start with Brendan Porath! I listen to it the day it comes out and it comes out at least 3 times a week!

pilot25;n8886148 said:
This is by far and away the best golf podcast. Latest one was epic when they were live twittering with Lefty.

I was listening to GolfWRX for a while but the two guys are starting to get on my nerves. Way to "uppity."
I just took a short drive, bout the only time I ever listen to anything and tried Foreplay, those guys sound pretty down to earth!

Gaholfer;n8886197 said:
I just took a short drive, bout the only time I ever listen to anything and tried Foreplay, those guys sound pretty down to earth!

They have 4 guys who have good chemistry. One is a Harvard grad and one is a complete LI dumba** but loveable. He didn't know that the "high grass" in the midwest, where they were playing, was corn stalks. I like all of the guys. Their youtube videos are hilarious too.

I listen to:
ship show
fitting room
feherty
no laying up
par train
fore play
golf wrx shows (tg2, Monday’s off)
golf unfiltered.

I enjoy NLU and Foreplay, and on long trips I will also give the ShipShow a listen. I’ve tried several others but haven’t really had the desire to continue listening to any except these.

I tend to like more serious podcast. I generally stay away from the fratboyish type, but I'm subscribed to all of them. The ones I listen to the most consistently are:

Golf Smarter
Golf unfiltered
Golf.com podcast
On the Mark

And I'm probably forgetting some.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

If you haven't started listening to the Max Homa dn Shane Bacon podcast you are missing out. Max is quickly becoming my favorite PGA player.

I tried to listen the Paige Spiranac podcast. I got about 10 minutes in and realized there wasn't much of interest to me.

My regular listens are No Laying Up, The Fitting Room and The Ship Show.

Fried Egg, Shotgun Start, Foreplay Barstool Sports, No Putts Given, Golf Unfiltered, No Laying Up, The Golfer’s Journal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Chasing Daylight, The Drop Zone, Earn your edge, Fore play, from the back tees, Golf's subpar, Life on tour, Team tailor-made, the clubhouse, the first cut, Erik Anders Lang, The golfer's journal, shotgun start, trap draw, up and down,

The fried egg- golf course architecture primarily topic wise from what I’ve heard so far
GolfWRX- various shows. Good stuff from deep tech to social stuff
Those weekend golf guys- good show. Golf tips, interviews
Callaway ship show- funny. Interviews. Tech info
Callaway the fitting room- techy in the bag stuff
Fore golfers network- course and resort reviews and interviews
Get a grip with max home and Shane bacon- info from inside the tour ropes from a pro and tv pro
Golf unfiltered- all kinds of stuff. Good show
No laying up- just subbed to it so not sure

Those are what I listen to

I’ll add Fully Equipped from Golf Mag. Really cool info about equipment on tour and fitting information.

Great thread I have been looking for a good golf podcast as well. I’m leaning towards starting with no laying up.

Back