Bonus Participant Contests: 2019 THP Championship with Budget Golf

Wow, it keeps getting better! Budget Golf treats us THPers too well. Thanks guys!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Whoa! What a fantastic gesture. Thanks Budget for going above and beyond

JB;n8885545 said:
Closest to island hole on Sunday
Wins Links and Kings Garment Bag Bag $550 Value

I love how this reads in my brain, it interprets this as the closest to the island itself. Like everyone is already assuming that its going to be a splash-fest lol.

It’s a resort course, so i do not expect it to be overly difficult, only if you make it so. The island hole is completely different. Haven’t played it, but have seen it from the lake. I can imagine it looks pretty small from the tee box sitting out there with not much in the backdrop but mountains and water.

NullNomad;n8886852 said:
I love how this reads in my brain, it interprets this as the closest to the island itself. Like everyone is already assuming that its going to be a splash-fest lol.

That definitely went through my mind when I read it too! Haha.

image_36292.gif Can’t figure out the gif today. Much more appropriate when you see the whole thing

JasonFinleyCG;n8885680 said:
Please also know if there is severe suck up happening, the prize will also be a great amount of grief from AJ and I.

You’re not saying there won’t be grief regardless right?

This is great...

JB ;n8885545 said:
Biggest Shank off First Tee on Saturday
Links and Kings Desk Folio
Does a complete whiff count as the biggest shank? If so, I'm probably a lock for this one!

That’s an insane move right there to offer that greyhound ticket. Would only have to buy a one way plane ticket!!

Seriously though, that’s awesome for them to put up more goodies.

To add to the fun of this event we will be adding something else to the competition. There will be an additional prize of a new undisclosed product for any team who beats AJ and I. Luckily I have been able to free up some budget for the inevitable situation of everyone beating our team - the team I am calling team No Play. So, make sure you get in that final practice down the home stretch and look forward to seeing everyone in a few days.

Just icing on the cake! Darth Finley and AJ stepping up and calling out..... Oh, and Budget Golf is unbelievable!

Oh man and Callaway dropping a bomb before the event. Get those practice swings in fellas.

THP Championship is once again off the chains!

JasonFinleyCG;n8892070 said:
To add to the fun of this event we will be adding something else to the competition. There will be an additional prize of a new undisclosed product for any team who beats AJ and I. Luckily I have been able to free up some budget for the inevitable situation of everyone beating our team - the team I am calling team No Play. So, make sure you get in that final practice down the home stretch and look forward to seeing everyone in a few days.

Well Mr JasonFinleyCG , if my partner and I on image_35794.gif can manage to get around the course without our wheelchairs and walkers, we will surely try to collect on your generosity!

oooh. another twist. Very cool!! more fuel for the fire. This is going to be unfreakingreal!

Man this event can’t get here soon enough!!

Curiosity is on frantic mode wondering what Callaway has new....and undisclosed.

Triple Track headcovers similar to these I saw on amazon? FB06EA6A-0DE0-450E-B2E2-EF1B8987B944.jpeg

What am I supposed to do with 2 garment bags?

Officially branded iron covers?

It just keeps getting better.

Can't wait to see which one of you brings home the hardware. I'm just hoping to leave with my dignity in tact.

Just a quick bump in here today for anybody else who almost forgot to pack their finest outfit for Saturday's dinner.

Back