Replace any club in your bag

rozo22

Reaction score
Handicap
If you could replace any club in your bag with another, what would you pick and why?

I want to say my 3-wood, but realizing it's just me having the issues with it not the club, so I am going to say Driver. Currently play the original M2 and while I like it I know there is now more forgiving options out there. I would replace it with the Epic Flash based on the feedback on the forum and reviews (I have not actually hit it yet).

Whatcha got out there?

Driver for me. It's the second oldest club in the bag behind the putter, which I love. I've never loved any driver I've used, but I won my current driver here on THP so it holds a special place in my heart.

3w. i would replace the 3w and 5w with a 4w and free up a spot in the bag.

I have kinda gone thru my whole bag this year, but if I was replacing any clubs it would be my wedges. I have not been as strong in the short game area as prior. I was looking at replacing my Cleveland CB RTX with either the Callaway sure out 2 and PM wedges.

Putter. It has been several years since I have gamed a mallet and would like to try one again.

It would be my 4-iron. I use it mostly to punch out from under branches, which I could do just fine with my 5.

I need a new 7W. It’s getting wore out

The driver is my oldest club in the bag and will be replaced before the start of next year.

Driver for sure. The struggle with this club is never-ending.

NullNomad;n8886873 said:
Driver for me. It's the second oldest club in the bag behind the putter, which I love. I've never loved any driver I've used, but I won my current driver here on THP so it holds a special place in my heart.

What would you replace it with? Anything catching your attention?

McLovin;n8886881 said:
3w. i would replace the 3w and 5w with a 4w and free up a spot in the bag.

Any preferences to a brand you would get?

Sox_Fan;n8886951 said:
Putter. It has been several years since I have gamed a mallet and would like to try one again.

Any head shape preferences? 2-ball, marxman, tuttle?

rozo22;n8887114 said:
What would you replace it with? Anything catching your attention?

Right now, the M6 D-Type has been at the top of my list. I want to love the Epic Flash, but it just doesn't perform well for me when head to head. I'm very slow when it comes to buying drivers since it's my weakest club. I'll hit them in a bay probably a dozen times before I decide to pull the trigger.

gonyr;n8886961 said:
It would be my 4-iron. I use it mostly to punch out from under branches, which I could do just fine with my 5.

Would would you get? A hybrid or another wedge?

Snickerdog;n8886990 said:
I need a new 7W. It’s getting wore out

Test anything out? Any brand you think you'd replace it with?

MattyDMPLS;n8887000 said:
The driver is my oldest club in the bag and will be replaced before the start of next year.

What do you think you'd want or would hit best?

MattyDMPLS;n8887000 said:

You and me both. What do you think you'd get?

rozo22 ;n8886863 said:
I would replace it with the Epic Flash

Don't overlook the M5/M6. I went from the M1 440 to the M5 and it's world's better. The Epic Flash is good, too. I demo'd the M5 and EFSZ side by side. It was hard choice between the two so I just left it up to whichever I found the deal on first.

rozo22;n8887123 said:
Test anything out? Any brand you think you'd replace it with?

It will be another Callaway fairway in December at the Grandaddy. :alien:

OGputtnfool;n8887130 said:
Don't overlook the M5/M6. I went from the M1 440 to the M5 and it's world's better. The Epic Flash is good, too. I demo'd the M5 and EFSZ side by side. It was hard choice between the two so I just left it up to whichever I found the deal on first.

Agreed. I would definitely get fit before pulling the trigger.

rozo22;n8887117 said:
Any head shape preferences? 2-ball, marxman, tuttle?
No idea. Probably something something in the small to midsize mallet range. If the Hogan BHM01 was not so heavy (370 grams) I would have already bought that one.

rozo22;n8887128 said:
You and me both. What do you think you'd get?

I am going to get fit and whatever produces the best numbers, I will buy. I do really like TMade drivers tho.

rozo22;n8887121 said:
Would would you get? A hybrid or another wedge?

A hybrid. But I really haven't put any thought or research into it.

I am going to be looking at replacing my fairway woods. I need to find something more consistent.

rozo22;n8887116 said:
Any preferences to a brand you would get?

callaway :)

Back