Replace any club in your bag

PinkyC;n8887370 said:
I am going to be looking at replacing my fairway woods. I need to find something more consistent.

What's your current set up? Test anything out yet?

Replace my 3 wood with a 5 wood. May tweak the loft to 17 degrees from 18.

scott.french3;n8887571 said:
Replace my 3 wood with a 5 wood. May tweak the loft to 17 degrees from 18.

Nice! Test any out yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rozo22;n8887574 said:
Nice! Test any out yet?

Sort of. I have an Epic Flash driver and 7 wood. So, am looking at the Epic Flash 5 wood for replacement of the 3 wood.

Just replaced my putter for a custom putter because why not and hybrid is being replaced by newest model.

Wedge. I like my irons with the exception of the set wedge. Love the feel of my 50* gap wedge and 9i. But wedge, no so much. I can hit it well enough but never have that satisfying thunk. It feels stiff and dead to me.

Alez367;n8887643 said:
Just replaced my putter for a custom putter because why not and hybrid is being replaced by newest model.

Why did you get?

mtcowdog;n8887664 said:
Wedge. I like my irons with the exception of the set wedge. Love the feel of my 50* gap wedge and 9i. But wedge, no so much. I can hit it well enough but never have that satisfying thunk. It feels stiff and dead to me.

What do you have and what would you get?

rozo22;n8887688 said:
What do you have and what would you get?

Mizuno MP-18 MMC. Wedge is 46*. Not sure what I would get. I like the rest of the iron set for the flight and distance consistency. The SC might be an option to consider. But now with the MP-20 out there, I am certainly intrigued. That’s a slippery slope that might lead to a new iron set. I could also look at something like an MD4 wedge. The MD3s I play are easy and have a satisfying feel. I have some thinking and more importantly testing to do. I plan to be all in on golf for 2020, so the winter might prove to be on the expensive side.

rozo22;n8887687 said:
Why did you get?

Replaced my exo 7 mini with custom Toulon Atlanta.

Lob Wedge. The RTX-3 CB is the oldest club I have and I need a more forgiving wedge. Will probably be replaced with either the PING Glide 3.0 or CBX relatively soon.

Hybrid.. I just can't not pull/hook my 16 Apex 3h .. I often have the perfect distance for it and am fairly often about 10-20 yrds left of the green

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back