Would you wear a wife beater if you could?

jhtr20

Reaction score
Handicap
If you could wear a tank top, aka wife beater tee, on your golf course, would you? There are some obscenely hot days where I think I would. If they were allowed do you think more people would play?

I can’t wear a muscle shirt if the muscles haven’’’t arrived yet.

Moisture wicking stuff today is so good, those work really well for keeping me as cool as one can be in gross weather conditions.

Last edited:
No, makes me stink.

Not a chance. I've been known to wear pants even in "oppressive" conditions. I think I stay somewhat cooler with pants on instead of shorts. The fact that the sun isn't beating down on me has to play a role in that. I can't imagine how how I'd be if I wore a tank top.

Definitely not.

Not a chance

Because of how many it would piss off here, absolutely. haha

gonyr;n8887257 said:
Did you get a tracking number?

Tarps off boys, it’s tilly time

No, full stop. I look terrible in them.

No, I would not. I do wear some colored tank tops to the gym occasionally but not golf course attire for me. I have played several tracks where it seems to be a preferred item to wear and have certainly some players with no shirts at all. Not one has looked like Brooks Koepka shirtless.

Nah, more coverage is better on hot days.

Even obscenely hot, that means I'd have to reapply sub block at least a couple times, more sweat dropping, etc would affect my grip.. no thanks

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That would be a hard pass for me.

No. That's not the kind of attention I'm looking for.

Suns out guns out baby.

Absolutely not. I have a bit of a thing about how I dress in the public.

I very rarely will wear a t-shirt outside in public. The only kind I wear must have a decal that I find appropriate like Disney, Hard Rock Cafe, or something else that doesn't look like a straight t-shirt. I think the t-shirt is more of a jammie shirt for me.

I only wear collared shirts. I know I am too uptight in that area. My wife laughs when I change clothes just to walk the dog.

haha, a thousand times no

All depends on the course!

I don’t wear them anywhere else, so I wouldn’t wear one on the course. There was a guy in my golf league who wore one every week.

Nobody wants to see me in a wifebeater. :D

Nay all day

Only if I’m wearing a jock strap and nothing else.

Back