How do you personalize your golf game?

fuffle master

5150 Lunatic Fringe 22’ GRANDADDY
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I know many of us are always on the lookout for something different or special to make our bag/equipment different or more personal to us.

Did you get a headcover for your driver, or customize a putter cover?

Do you like to play with personalized golf balls?

Did you hand pick a shaft based on color or handcrafted style?

Did you totally custom built a club yourself or via Callaway Toulon or another manufacturer?

Show off what makes your game unique or shows your personality?

Below, I felt like a kid on Christmas Eve when I was sent the pictures of my new Custom Toulon Las Vegas (pictured below). I want to not only thank Roger, pmm21, from Kickass Custom Clubs for working with me and creating a putter that shows off my personality. I like bold colors and love the job he did on my putter. I would HIGHLY recommend him to everyone. He was even able to laser engrave my initials on the bottom of the putter head with the design I sent him.

So let’s see what you all do? Give a shout out to anyone that has helped you as well. We all are looking for people to use for custom golf equipment.

4462a5de7013edf6f91319f70b00734f.jpg

9c5b70308e24b3ede27dd9ad22f3a61c.jpg

d64c8e6edfb75c9f52012d05cc7d248b.jpg

899de002883df8f09463ea438c19d8bd.jpg
71153618c75cac6c7948e3cd79934e21.jpg

25e382ccaa55baf159454c792d1d573c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That putter is awesome, love it!!

I have not customized anything to that degree but I am not against it at all. I tend to use clubs that are not popular with the average golfer but I like being different. Tour Edge, Honma and Ben Hogan are all in my bag right now and I am happy with each of them.

closest I get I guess is that I have a divot tool for almost every course I play. When I play that course I use their respective divot tool.

My driver shaft has my name etched on the underside of it. Didn't even know Accra was going to do that but thought it was an awesome touch. Also use a custom ball marker that I had Liberty Ball Markers make for me. And I guess the fact that I have 11 - 14 clubs at any time from the same OEM (Ben Hogan Golf) is kind of unique in this day and time.

I have my nickname stamped on my putter, but that's about it. All my club covers are stock.

Every ProV1 I play has the Brown University's bear paw logo in orange and a green putting alignment line.

I use customer headcovers and a custom golf towel. For a long time, I had headcovers of my favorite sports teams. I got kind of tired of people asking me about my headcovers. Living in Ohio, having headcovers that clearly identify you as a Wisconsin fan can get all kind of reactions. Some amusing and some just downright annoying. If youve never lived in Ohio, you cant understand how obnoxious and annoying Ohio State fans can be at times.
Right now, Ive got pom pom style headcovers and a Seemore "free beer tomorrow" headcover on my putter. Lately, Ive been looking at getting a set of Seamus plaid headcovers but Im a bit hesitant to spend $250 on headcovers. Im thinking it may be a winter purchase for me, when my golf spending is low and Ive got the extra cash lying around. Part of me still thinks its crazy to spend that kind of money on headcovers but I guess theres worse things I could spend it on.

Just my wife's and kids’ nicknames and favorite colors on my wedges. I’d love to get in on the putter covers, but can’t justify the cost at the moment.

Attachments

• photo35140.jpg
    photo35140.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 0
Other than the time years ago that I had a beautiful USAF bag and head covers it's never been a thing for me. BUT in the past couple months I've been trying hard to find a custom driver cover (or someone with the expertise to make it). It would be pretty big and made to hold it's shape (upright) Lord Stanley's Cup with a big ole STL Blues emblem stitched on the bottom ring.

MrMom;n8889333 said:
Just my wife's and kids’ nicknames and favorite colors on my wedges. I’d love to get in on the putter covers, but can’t justify the cost at the moment.

That’s a cool idea, bringing your family with you to the course. I really like these. So clean and nice looking.

fuffle master;n8889348 said:
That’s a cool idea, bringing your family with you to the course. I really like these. So clean and nice looking.

Thanks. Your putter is a work of art!

Back