9 Years to the day, I’m still here

Well, I stumbled upon a couple of your extremely thorough reviews and that is in large part why I'm even here. Congrats!

Congrats on all you’ve accomplished with your time here dude. But the biggest question is...how many putters have you had in that time?

Hahaha

Congrats on all you’ve accomplished with your time here dude. But the biggest question is...how many putters have you had in that time?

That would be real interesting to get an actual real tally. And could James pick a top ten from that pile?

Congrats on the 9 years, James!!!

Wow congrats JMan! Unfortunate that’s the driver you were researching but you’ve found your way since then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats!
And thank you for all you bring to THP!

(Not a thank you for the impromptu wrestling lesson....)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on the milestone my brother. I still remember the first time I met you....we'll always have Iowa baby!

Happy 9 years it’s been for me THP. Today marks 9 that I searched for the Nickent 3DX Square driver and found THP.

Subsequently I signed up, lurked a year, started to take golf seriously, then the rest is history.

Nine years and I’m still here, eager to talk and help as always. I’ve made some of the best friends of my life in those 9 years too, so here’s to many more.

August will be my 9 year anniversary on THP.
Jman, we are both getting long in the tooth !
Congrats !!

One more year and it will be equivalent to a decade.

Love it, James. Keep up the good work buddy.

My 9 years is next month, we've taken different routes on post count haha. I still read and lurk everyday!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back