9 Years to the day, I’m still here

Jman

Golf Scrivener
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Happy 9 years it’s been for me THP. Today marks 9 that I searched for the Nickent 3DX Square driver and found THP.

Subsequently I signed up, lurked a year, started to take golf seriously, then the rest is history.

Nine years and I’m still here, eager to talk and help as always. I’ve made some of the best friends of my life in those 9 years too, so here’s to many more.

Last edited:
Happy 9 years it’s been for me THP. Today marks 9 that I searched for the Nickent 3DX Square driver and found THP.

Subsequently I signed up, lurked a year, started tot ale golf seriously, then the rest is history.

Nine years and I’m still here, eager to talk and help as always. I’ve made some of the best friends of my life in those 9 years too, so here’s to many more.

And you not allowed to leave my friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Staff
And you not allowed to leave my friend

Would make the haters I’ve gained over the years way too happy, Hahahaha

Besides, what would they talk about then???

Congrats Jman! While I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you yet, I enjoy your insight on golf and your reviews of equipment. Looking forwards to many more years of following along!

9 Years to the day, I’m still here

Would make the haters I’ve gained over the years way too happy, Hahahaha

Besides, what would they talk about then???

Us Sooner bothers have to stay together
It’s been 7 years for me here

Very cool milestone!! Keep up the great reviews!!

Congrats on the anniversary!

Happy anniversary, Jman! Glad you are here and appreciate your reviews and conversations. You are definitely an asset to THP. Cheers!

Congrats on the Anniversary!!! Love reading your reviews!!!!

Subsequently I signed up, lurked a year, started to take golf seriously, then the rest is history.

Goes by quickly, doesn't it?

Happy Anniversary JMAN, raised an okie myself. love reading the reviews and maybe we can meet up someday for a round or get drafted on one of these crazy weekend trip.

Happy Anniversary JMAN, raised an okie myself. love reading the reviews and maybe we can meet up someday for a round or get drafted on one of these crazy weekend trip.

We can make that happen this summer!!

Congrats, sir! I like you a lot more now that I've taught myself how to read your reviews without feeling compelled to buy the item. That was tough. You're part of what makes this a great community, and you're very good at what you do!

Congrats buddy, Happy THP Anniversary!!! I wonder how many reviews that is for you? Or even like how many products, words, etc.?!?!

Congrats on the anniversary! We all genuinely appreciate all the value you add to the forum!

Congrats Jman, I also had that Nickent driver! Sounded like hitting a 50 gallon steel drum, but man could you crush that thing.

you do so much to make this place as amazing as it is. thank you for facilitating great, informative, insightful, and respectful conversations about all things golf. your contributions are a huge reason that i choose to spend as much of my day on here as i do. and a thank you to the doc and your kids for sharing you with us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Congrats, James. To have haters, just shows you ve truly made it haha.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Happy THP anniversary Jman. Maybe for this next year you can work on not tempting me to buy everything you review.

James, you're also 505 posts away from a really significant number.
500 now. Give me a week, Hahahaha.

Boy I have been around to see some things, eh?

Congrats, James. To have haters, just shows you ve truly made it haha.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I have made it MANY times over then! Haha

Back