9 Years to the day, I’m still here

Congratulations Jman, Happy THP Anniversary!!! Always disappointed I didn't get to meet you and others at the Kansas City event because I had to back-out because of injury. Plus I always try to Rate your reviews on the Home Page.

You’ve had almost 100k posts. Over 11k a year. You really need to start contributing.

Congrats. You are definitely one of the guys I pay attention to when I’m on here.

Congrats and thank you for all you do for THP!

You’ve had almost 100k posts. Over 11k a year. You really need to start contributing.

Congrats. You are definitely one of the guys I pay attention to when I’m on here.

I’ll do my best from here on! Hahaha

I've known you for that long?

You're a good man, Charlie Brown. Congrats!

Wild, right?

Win some, lose some. Haha!

yeah it's pretty interesting to sit back and think of how things have gone during that timeframe.

Dang! Now that’s pretty darn cool that you remember the product you were searching for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on 9 years and (darn near) 100k posts!

One of truly nicest and most genuine THPers of all time. In fact, it was your enthusiasm and welcoming attitude throughout the SeeMore M series testing that convinced me to start posting and being actively involved in THP to begin with. I’m sure a lot of other people here have similar experiences.

Here’s to the next 9 years!

Thanks for all you do. I always look forward to the honesty of your reviews. Your passion for the game is always on display and you bring it to the forum every day.

Here’s to 9 more!

Happy THPversary to you! I appreciate all you bring to the site man!

Congrats, it's been a pleasure!!!

Congrats man. You can almost don the 10 year challenge with a THP focus. From lurker to staff, 100k later.

9 years is a long time... Pretty cool milestone! Congrats

Congratulations on the milestone, we need to try to meet for a round at Cimarron Trails at some point.

Congratulations on the milestone, we need to try to meet for a round at Cimarron Trails at some point.

Dude, we can meet up anytime! Love me some Lakeside too!

Congrats and thank you for the great reviews and feedback!

Congrats on the milestone. Whenever I meet a THPer I like to ask them why they signed up. Great story.

Congrats on all you’ve accomplished with your time here dude. But the biggest question is...how many putters have you had in that time?

Back