Hello from Houston

Bryndom

2023 Grandaddy X!!!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 15
Hi there THP.... a long time lurker and took the plunge to join. I'm a 42 year old golfer (not 43 yet, darn it)... my handicap isnt quite my age yet, so I figure that's winning !

Software Engineer by trade, but definitely have the golfing bug as a hobby. I play a bit of everything; Callaway XR 16, Epic Irons, Ping hybrids, Cobra F9 driver, and a Bettinardi putter.

Looking forward to being a part of this community. I've been reading the Grandaddy threads with deep envy!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP! Where in Houston are you? I’m in Katy.

Pearland... about as far apart as can be and still be in Houston!

Live right off of 288 south of the beltway

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!!

Pearland... about as far apart as can be and still be in Houston!

Live right off of 288 south of the beltway

Well I’ll keep you i mind the next time @badolds and I get together for a round. I’m sure we can find a central location to play

I assure you the jest about my handicap isn't that far off from the truth... my swing is definitely a work in progress; would love to catch up some time but not slow you all down

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP and as another newer member I can solidly say jump in with both feet and don’t look back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard!!

I assure you the jest about my handicap isn't that far off from the truth... my swing is definitely a work in progress; would love to catch up some time but not slow you all down

You wouldn’t be slowing anyone down. The first thing is to have fun and let the golf sort itself out.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP. I live near MikeG in Katy, we should play a round some time.

:welcome: Some really good THPers in your area. @chefkritter is down there and Kyle is awesome!

Back