Just Joined! Hello Fellow Golfers

DonMega

Reaction score
Handicap
I suck at Golf. Shot a 94 today. With 42 Putts. Does this forum make me better at Golf? I’m desperate!

All jokes aside. I’m glad I found this place. GOLF WRX is run like a boot camp. Hoping to find nicer folks on here.

Anyway how how do I putt better? Tried everything. Can anyone recommend a good read on golf?

Welcome to THP. I would take a look inside the instructional forum and check out all the posts. Nothing beats tons of practice. It's the only way you are going to get better at anything.

I’ll do that. Thanks!

Can always check alignment. Reason I mention it is because I played with a guy Saturday that looked like he was pulling all his putts. Stood behind him on a couple of putts and his putter face wasn't anywhere close to where he was looking, I mean way off. Have seen a few guys do that over the years.

Welcome to THP! I’ll second the motion to check the swing tips section.

Welcome to THP!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warm welcome to you, enjoy your time here.

About that bad putting, you need a putout matt with trainer. A putting mirror, and lastly several new putters. Have fun!!

Welcome to thp!

Welcome to THP. Alignment and stroke are key. Some really great threads out there that will help out. Practice as key as I’m sure you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP

welcome!

You've come to the right place. Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP and the game!

As far as putting start with Dave Stockton’s Unconscious Putting. That book helped me simplify my putting and freed me up to make more putts.

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP, I suck at golf too, but I have fun playing!!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. I second the putt out pressure trainer! With practice of course. Practice with a line drawn on the ball, if you cannot make the line roll over itself, and the line wobbles or worse, its another issue and I'd try figure that out first, as practice won't be as effective in my opinion. But who am I, lol.
Tons of info here bud, great guys, awesome events and contests. Hands down the best golf forum! Welcome again.

Back