Hello from the Boston area! New here

cdutra40

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey guys, I'm new here on thp and I'm excited to participate in threads and forums!

A little about me, I'm 20 years old from Boston, MA. I've been playing golf since I was around 12 or 13. Although the past 2 years I've taken it more seriously in the sense that I play more. It used to be once or twice a month now it is once or twice a week and I'm having a blast.

Currently sitting at about a 23 handicap which is high but the difficulty of the courses I play every week makes me proud of my 91 and 92.

I am slowly starting to get a handle on my driver. Irons I think are fine other than a chunk once in a blue moon. Wedges I sometimes thin or chunk depending yardage I could be fine with the wedge. Putting is something I need to work on but its just reading a green. Pace has gotten a lot better over the years.

Oh! also, I think it should be known. I have never in my life gotten a birdie. That is my goal for this season, a birdie and breaking 90. I'm confident that they will come in the same round.

Anyways, thanks guys. Hope I get to know all of ya someway or another

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP, but I really dislike Boston ;)

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!!!

GO PATRIOTS!!!

Where is my down thumb on here.

Welcome to THP!....OITW is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet and he is a "Bostonian"

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!!

Back