New guy from Georgia!

MFHorseshoe

Reaction score
Handicap
Just wanted to drop in and say hello! Dabbled in golf since childhood, been a lurker on THP for a while, recently joined a club and excited to be here!

Just wanted to drop in and say hello! Dabbled in golf since childhood, been a lurker on THP for a while, recently joined a club and excited to be here!

Welcome! What part of Georgia? I’m in Buford near the mall of Ga and sometimes we have small THP gatherings or rounds together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP fellow Georgian! I live way down south in Thomasville.

Welcome to THP!

I'm out in Dunwoody, would love to get together with some like minded guys! keep me in the loop!

Welcome! What part of Georgia? I’m in Buford near the mall of Ga and sometimes we have small THP gatherings or rounds together.

I'm out in Dunwoody, would love to get together with some like minded guys! keep me in the loop!

Welcome to THP

Definitely will! Where do you usually play?

Thank you! I don't get that far into South Georgia very often, but I do have some clients I work with in Valdosta!
Speaking of Valdosta, we have a THP get together down there in October at Kinderlou Forest. We typically do it once a year. When I get on my computer in a little while, I will post the link to it in this thread.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome! Warner Robins here!

One joined a week is so ago. Saw that Valdosta gathering. Enticing

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Speaking of Valdosta, we have a THP get together down there in October at Kinderlou Forest. We typically do it once a year. When I get on my computer in a little while, I will post the link to it in this thread.

Here is the thread with the info:

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php/115683-2019-GA-FL-Gethering-Valdosta-GA-Kinderlou-Forest-25-27-October

Great course, great accommodations, great fun at a very nice price.

He wouldn't be interested in something like that. Great course, great accommodations, mediocre people and questionable golf.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP

Back