Hello from the Twin Cities

ejands

Reaction score
Handicap
I just joined this week and still unfamiliar with much of the site. I live in the Twin Cities area (Minneapolis/Saint Paul) and frequent my university's course, Les Bolstad. I played competitively in high school and am looking to really take my game to the next level. I'm an 11 handicap and consistently shoot in the mid-80'sCant seem to break that dreaded benchmark so I'm trying to exercise any and all options lol. Hoping to use this blog for tips, advice, and knowledge that will help me break 80. Cheers!
:banana:

I just joined this week and still unfamiliar with much of the site. I live in the Twin Cities area (Minneapolis/Saint Paul) and frequent my university's course, Les Bolstad. I played competitively in high school and am looking to really take my game to the next level. I'm an 11 handicap and consistently shoot in the mid-80'sCant seem to break that dreaded benchmark so I'm trying to exercise any and all options lol. Hoping to use this blog for tips, advice, and knowledge that will help me break 80. Cheers!
:banana:
Welcome to THP! Dive in and you'll find this place is great!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP. Hope you take the time to get involved. This is a really great place when you do!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome! I think you'll like it here.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP! I am from Champlin.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP from Minneapolis!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Welcome! Gotta get off Bolstad! As a U alum that place has gone downhill ever since the golf team stopped regularly playing it.

Where’d you play HS?

Welcome to THP, there’s some good guys up you’re way

Back