Hello from Buffalo!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! I'm WNY as well, and have played Hickory a few times this year. Just don't get frustrated at the 5 hour round...

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! I'm WNY as well, and have played Hickory a few times this year. Just don't get frustrated at the 5 hour round...

You weren't wrong, a little over 5 hours... there was an 8 man USA vs Canada "Ryder Cup" ahead of us that was holding it up a bit

welcome the thp metz

Welcome to THP. More WNYers in here than I thought. We will definitely have to get an outing together.
Welcome to THP. I'm in Western NY as well... Lockport.
Pendleton here. Maybe we need a Niagara County meet?
I'm in South Lockport right near the Transit Drive-in.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Wheatfield here, playing Hickory for the first time this summer on Sunday.
Great course, best public course in the area IMO. You can score there but it can beat you up too.

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard!

I’ve been a long time lurker, killing time at work but the fantasy football leagues finally brought me out. Im a college kid, always played baseball/soccer growing up but with all that ending, I picked up golf last summer and I absolutely love it. Still using my dads old Ping Zing 2s and my grandpas putter I actually broke 90 for the first time last week (probably a year after breaking 110). I’m happy I finally got around to making an account so I’m able to interact with all you guys and get to know you.. go Bills!

Welcome! Former WNY here as well...Go Bills!!! #BillsMafia

Great course, best public course in the area IMO. You can score there but it can beat you up too.

Beat me up quite a bit, I'll be back to get my revenge in a couple of weeks though.

Back