Hello from Salt Lake City

maxw72

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey everyone! I'm new to the forum but just thought I would say hello. I've been ACTUALLY golfing for about 10 years ( I say actually as there was a very large break where I stopped due to my high school years). Started back up about 3 years ago when my good buddies started to get back into it and I have fallen back in love with it. A good chunk of rust has been shaken off but now that I'm older now and it is really my only hobby outside of my family I have wanted to begin really getting into the game. The Setup is as follows

Driver: 2017 Taylormade M1
3 Wood: Titleist 917
Irons: 2017 Taylormade M1
Wedges: Titleist Vokey's 54' 56' 60'
Putter: Odyssey O-Works 2 ball

Like I said I'm looking to take a deeper dive into sort of customizing my setup as I'm one of those people that think, and I understand that it may not be a popular opinion, that the equipment you use can actually make a difference. Prior to my Taylormade's my irons were a set of 15 year old Lynx, when I switched to my M1's the feeling of hitting those were what helped me fall in love again. That being said, equipment is nothing without practice.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and getting to feast off of others knowledge.

Max

Welcome to THP Max!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

:welcome:

Welcome in and enjoy yourself here. I found THP a while back and am so glad that I did.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome Max! And I agree, with you, its ALL equipment nowadays.

JBjUe5F.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome and enjoy

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Back