Major Changes & Forum Downtime Saturday 8/10/19 at 10pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
jdtox;n8876411 said:
It does work much better than it used to for sure. My biggest issue with the web browser is that the user profile in the gray box takes up way too much space and makes it hard to follow. For that reason I still prefer Tapatalk...when it works haha. If the mobile app fixes that I think think it will be great.

Totally understand, and I am anxious for the mobile app too. The good news is that the new threads I started seem to be working on Taptalk, so for now that's a bandaid.

GolferGal;n8876401 said:
I meant using your browser on your phone, it works a lot better than it used to, but hit will definitely be better with the app. Tapatalk might be a little better now that I closed a bunch of large threads, hopefully that helps until we can get the kinks worked out.

Let me try that...not sure why I didn't think of that. Thanks for the suggestion.

my Signature seems to go away everyday..ive updated it and saved it 4 times now. Not a big deal, just curious if anyone else is seeing this

Edit*. seems to be my first post of the day doesnt show my signature, then the next thing I post it will show up

jfrigo1003;n8876523 said:
my Signature seems to go away everyday..ive updated it and saved it 4 times now. Not a big deal, just curious if anyone else is seeing this

Edit*. seems to be my first post of the day doesnt show my signature, then the next thing I post it will show up

This is a glitch in the new software, it happens on all their forums, and they don't seem to be doing much to fix it.

I like the new look and functionality. Bravo!

GolferGal;n8876292 said:
Thank you for that. I feel awful you guys are having issues, but we are working on things and hopefully everything is working for everyone within the next week.

Been working fantastic for the last couple of days! Sincerely appreciate all the time and work that everyone is putting into this!! Thank you!!!

YukonLiving;n8879559 said:
Been working fantastic for the last couple of days! Sincerely appreciate all the time and work that everyone is putting into this!! Thank you!!!

Thank you so much! I am so glad things are starting to work well for you. :smile:

GolferGal;n8874976 said:
Ok update on how the reputation bar works:

The amount of reputation received by a specific like is determined by the Reputation Power of the user giving the like. Users gain Reputation Power by creating posts, liking posts from other users, length of registration and several other factors.

Found it! The search functionality is 1000x better in the new setup too.

Thanks for all your hard work GG.

Hi guys, new forum member here :) I'm a mid handicap golfer but a Full Dedicated iOS Developer too. I would love to make a simple app to access the forum since ultimately I have been a little bit too addicted to this page :p Do somebody knows if there is an api where we can connect too?

Jpv123;n8892393 said:
Hi guys, new forum member here :) I'm a mid handicap golfer but a Full Dedicated iOS Developer too. I would love to make a simple app to access the forum since ultimately I have been a little bit too addicted to this page :p Do somebody knows if there is an api where we can connect too?

We will have an app for the forum coming very soon. Already in the works with the apple App Store.

Thanks GolferGal! I'll be waiting for it. Let me know if I can help somehow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back