Greetings From Chi Town

fairwaynut

Bettinardi Aficionado
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
SingleMalt
Greetings to everyone
This is my first post on this forum. I'm an avid golfer, but not very good. I guess you could say that I make enough decent shots to keep me coming back. I'm a 16 handicapper. I'm retired after working at the same job for 45 years. So now golfing is my main source of endeavor during the summer months. Of course that is when the wife isn't interfering with real life stuff....LOL. :D

Welcome to THP!

:welcome: Quite a few THPers in your area.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, everyone. Appreciate the greetings.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum Nut. If you are not doing anything Saturday a small group of us are getting together at Mistwood for 18 around 10am.

Hey Boder

I appreciate the invite. Mistwood is a course I've never played. As I'm already playing tomorrow at Fox Bend, I'll have to pass on your offer mainly because my wife limits my activity on the weekends. She says the weekend is our time....LOL. Maybe some other time though.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard!

fairwaynut;n117042 said:
Greetings to everyone
This is my first post on this forum. I'm an avid golfer, but not very good. I guess you could say that I make enough decent shots to keep me coming back. I'm a 16 handicapper. I'm retired after working at the same job for 45 years. So now golfing is my main source of endeavor during the summer months. Of course that is when the wife isn't interfering with real life stuff....LOL. :D

Welcome to THP! I'm from the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago.
Here is a thread dedicated to those that live near us:

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...ern-il-milwaukee-northern-indiana-too/page367

welcome to THP,

I am in Chicago also, let me know whenever you want to play. Golf is Fun

Welcome to THP!

-CJ-;n8875582 said:
welcome to THP,

I am in Chicago also, let me know whenever you want to play. Golf is Fun

I'm free most weekdays. Suggest a date and time. I'm looking to play the Friday the 16th. Haven't decided where yet.

Welcome to THP!

fairwaynut;n8875956 said:
I'm free most weekdays. Suggest a date and time. I'm looking to play the Friday the 16th. Haven't decided where yet.

Weekend warrior here, I still got 20 years before retirement. Next time I take a day off I will let you know, seems to be the best deals lately are on weekdays.

Also be on the look out for our next Illinois gathering, we have a great time on some great courses. https://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...ng-2019-part-2

Welcome to THP!

-CJ-;n8877441 said:
Weekend warrior here, I still got 20 years before retirement. Next time I take a day off I will let you know, seems to be the best deals lately are on weekdays.

Also be on the look out for our next Illinois gathering, we have a great time on some great courses. https://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...ng-2019-part-2

Hi CJ

I'll have to see when a date and time comes up, but really would like to join you guys on one of them.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back