Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

Revamped, thanks to my charitable raffle tickets' prowess in the fashion events.

Revamped, thanks to my charitable raffle tickets' prowess in the fashion events.

I like it, WSE. Plus, all these red shirt-black pants avatars confuse me.

I see you've truely updated your avatar Claire

I see you've truely updated your avatar Claire

Just idea-less at the moment. EWGA uses this one, and it's fairly generic. Tagline is my original one--pretty much sums up my game.

I posted you the best muscle-man golfer one I could find. Doubt it would work great shrunk down to avatar size, but there wasn't much out there.

I was due for a change.

I like it, JB!

Yep, cool avatar. I need one! [avatar]

I'm new here, but not new to golf forums. My username is my nickname "GQ" and my name "Mike". I wear 90% JLindeberg on the course, so I figured why not go with what I like for the avatar? Anyways good to be here!

Welcome to THP. Glad you found us. Just in time for the apparel contest listed in the contest section.

I'm new here, but not new to golf forums. My username is my nickname "GQ" and my name "Mike". I wear 90% JLindeberg on the course, so I figured why not go with what I like for the avatar? Anyways good to be here!

Welcome to the forum GQ! I love JL stuff, but it's a little too expensive for me right now, although JL is my favorite golf clothing brand.

Welcome to THP GQ!

So I changed mine today.

that is wrong on so many levels.

Haha, that ones not going to work. I have to look at the pic everytime I log on. Ill find a new one.

I missed it--at least put the avatar in a post for me!

You've seen it! It was Michael Jackson's mug shot! LOL

You've seen it! It was Michael Jackson's mug shot! LOL

This?:

michael_jackson_mugshot.jpg

Is that a real live human being, or some sort of cyborg?

I donno
If I had Mike's money I would sure spend some on lawyers and sue whoever was responsible for disfiguring me.The mental anguish alone of looking in a mirror and seeing an ugly white women staring back at me would be hard to take.

The thing is Jeff I don't think he hs al that much money left, I mean he's doing 50 concerts in London this summer....wtf.

My avatar is a jpeg of my kokopelli tattoo. A guy on an iphone forum I go on helped me with it!

My screen name is for my kokopelli tattoo. I just thought that kokopelligirl was too long.

Maybe I will change my avatar to a pic of me in golf digs.

Back