Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

Wow...I like the Tin Cup Quote.

And to think that when you signed up here, you could have been just "Julie". Because as everyone knows, you are one of a kind.

Thanks. I hoped someone would catch it.

I realize this...I wanted everyone to get it right when I referred them. :banana:

But to those of us cool kids, you're still Llulie!

And we all have more reputation points than you do! :smirk:

Rep is the king of these parts!!!! Just dont disagree with me (dictator) or I will bring you back down to zero.

Rep is the king of these parts!!!! Just dont disagree with me (dictator) or I will bring you back down to zero.

Yes sir.:worship:

Oh wait, I'm sorry, what is that little line under your green screenname again?

I forgot to add that I was doing that in my "fav dictator voice". Which suprisingly sounds a lot like a forum I used to frequent.:confused2:

I forgot to add that I was doing that in my "fav dictator voice". Which suprisingly sounds a lot like a forum I used to frequent.:confused2:

But we wouldn't be holding a grudge now, would we? :angel:

Not on my end actually. But there is definately one from the other side. You should see the emails.

Not on my end actually. But there is definately one from the other side. You should see the emails.

And this is where we remind ourselves that we're all allegedly adults and this is just a message board? :yin-yang: <--for lack of a better one.

You are correct Claire

You are correct Claire

If that doesn't work, there's always plan B: Laugh & Point. :twist:

Just in case you were puzzled by that fast glimpse of maturity on my part.

And this is where we remind ourselves that we're all allegedly adults and this is just a message board? :yin-yang: <--for lack of a better one.

:peace:

Is that what you're looking for? (And another check off my spreadsheet.)

I laugh and point Daily!

I think these should be made public ... or forwarded to me, at a minimum.

Uhh no they shouldn't, and this is getting WAY off topic.

JB started it!:wavey:

Wow, someone other than Claire or Julie started something.

I think these should be made public ... or forwarded to me, at a minimum.

See now, I'm dying of curiousity but too polite to ask. :shut-mouth:

That's where the laughing and pointing comes in!

I laugh and point Daily!

A lot of people laugh and point at John Daily.

Oh . . . wait.

Nevermind.

Back