Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

and found dwight in the elevator!

you like mine Gray?

lmao :rofl: Party time huh.. Darn you have a strange resemblance to another forum member on here. hmmmmm Spank was that you on the elevator in WPB dude?

lmao :rofl: Party time huh.. Darn you have a strange resemblance to another forum member on here. hmmmmm Spank was that you on the elevator in WPB dude?

Sorry Gray, I don't do plastic sand buckets. Besides, if you want to talk about elevator mischief you gotta talk to ddec.

hahahahaha! Gray that was hilarious!

lol @ gray calling little bro's avatar spank.

A bit spikier hair and I could see it. That is a pretty white behind for somebody with Spank's bronze skin, though.

A bit spikier hair and I could see it. That is a pretty white behind for somebody with Spank's bronze skin, though.

And how would you know this?

*GNies future roommate agreement*

Couldn't resist my avatar. There are a few here who will know the story of Gray and the Indian Princess.

Couldn't resist my avatar. There are a few here who will know the story of Gray and the Indian Princess.

Gray - you don't want to come to the door

My name is this because i am a junior and left handed, my avatar because the office, 30 rock, big bang theory, and modern family are the best shows ever.
And this is a picture of my favorite Dwight prank ever.

thats hilarious...she looks skinnier than I had imagined

got a new avy for my boy bama!

ok, so whats Rhinos avatar? I know who it is but why? and GG, what does yours mean?

ok, so whats Rhinos avatar? I know who it is but why? and GG, what does yours mean?

I have been really tired lately and I constantly feel like I just want to put my head on my desk and take a nap. So that's what the girl in my avatar is doing. She was animated when I first put her up because she has a wind up mechanism on her back but it's not animated anymore for some reason.

Back