Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

No noobs...Everybody is like family at this site.

I see you guys arent wasting any time breaking in the noob... :beat-up:

Well to be honest, you're like the guy who spent some time in the CFL before coming to the NFL. Or, in tribute to your name, like the Pitcher who dominated Japan for years then joined the Yankees or Red Sox and was considered a "Rookie".

So you don't actually get a grace period!

Family? Between this site and Shottalk, you all act more like a bunch of childish drinking buddies. Dont get me wrong, Im not saying thats a bad thing...

Well to be honest, you're like the guy who spent some time in the CFL before coming to the NFL. Or, in tribute to your name, like the Pitcher who dominated Japan for years then joined the Yankees or Red Sox and was considered a "Rookie".

So you don't actually get a grace period!
I see. Nice analogy, BTW. I guess Im the Ai Miyazato of golf forums....

I see you guys arent wasting any time breaking in the noob... :beat-up:

I think he actually meant the username and the explanation. He was probably just drunk as usual and got avatar and username confused.

I think he actually meant the username and the explanation. He was probably just drunk as usual and got avatar and username confused.
LOL...maybe. I took it as an attempt at sarcasim...

Family? Between this site and Shottalk, you all act more like a bunch of childish drinking buddies. Dont get me wrong, Im not saying thats a bad thing...

Hey, we're MUCH more sophisticated than the Frat Party. :giggle:

Spoiler
At least there's less B&D going on here.

I remember a lot of random, useless information. I was, hands down, the dumbest kid on the academic challenge team in high school (I was a pretty good student, but the rest of those guys went Ivy League), but would do well based on the aforementioned ability to remember random crap. They started refering to me as the jack, something of a wild card. Hence, ask the jack.

So this is where Harry has been hiding out?

And Claire, you couldn't keep this a secret forever.

Welcome Dynarider. Glad you found us.

Handicap: 36

Wow, a 36 handicap? I suck at this game but sure as hell am not that bad.

You should be able to edit that part in your control panel.

Welcome Dynarider. Glad you found us.

Thanks JB, hope your title is correct & you truly aren't a dictator. Had enough of that about 18 months ago or so.

You will not have the same problems here. We give our stuff away.

So this is where Harry has been hiding out?

And Claire, you couldn't keep this a secret forever.

I know you as someone else, perhaps? :confused2:

I know you as someone else, perhaps? :confused2:

I can't believe you forgot me already:angry:

Every site except once I am either Dyna or Dynarider, the exception is where I am Wi-Golfer. Don't ask me why I went with a totally different name there.

We are glad you found us. you will be at 20 posts in no time and will qualify for all of our great giveaways. Including the one for a new golf bag coming up soon.

Every site except once I am either Dyna or Dynarider, the exception is where I am Wi-Golfer. Don't ask me why I went with a totally different name there.

That was my guess, but I wasn't gonna say.

I'm very specifically not poaching at the Frat Party.

When you've had commerce with so many, it starts to get a bit hard to remember, eh Claire? Dancing banana for you. :banana:

When you've had commerce with so many, it starts to get a bit hard to remember, eh Claire? Dancing banana for you. :banana:

Oh heavens, that's not my persona HERE. When people--cheeseheads in particular--don't use consistent user names, how am I supposed to recognize someone in two sentences? (I know, I know--my nouns don't agree. I simply deplore using "their" or "they" as a singular third person pronoun, so I'm not using it even when it's appropriate.)

That was my guess, but I wasn't gonna say.

I'm very specifically not poaching at the Frat Party.

And specifically exactly pray tell what is the frat party? I have a guess it's your term of endearment for shottalk.

Now that is what we are used to. An off topic post about grammar. That sums up one of THP's greatest posters....I jest because I love.

Oh heavens, that's not my persona HERE. When people--cheeseheads in particular--don't use consistent user names, how am I supposed to recognize someone in two sentences?

So you use different personas for different sites? Maybe you should change your username to Sybil???

Women are supposed to know stuff intuitively.

Back