Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

And specifically exactly pray tell what is the frat party? I have a guess it's your term of endearment for shottalk.

Need you ask? How else would you refer to the place?

Now that is what we are used to. An off topic post about grammar. That sums up one of THP's greatest posters....I jest because I love.

:blowkiss:

Before you came along it would have been a Sausage party.:cool:

Oh please! It's considerably somewhat tamer here. I try to keep them separate.

Wi (it's so much shorter than Dynarider), you need an avatar, and you simply can't use the one we know and are used to. Here are some alternatives for you:

(I love that one)

Wi (it's so much shorter than Dynarider), you need an avatar, and you simply can't use the one we know and are used to. Here are some alternatives for you:

I wanted "Dyna" but for some reason the software claims it was too short....& that's definitely never been an issue.:banana:

There's a banana for you.

I can't believe you forgot me already:angry:

Every site except once I am either Dyna or Dynarider, the exception is where I am Wi-Golfer. Don't ask me why I went with a totally different name there.

Welcome! Its nice to see Im no longer the only cheesehead on this site. Now if only we can recruit the rest of the cheeseheads to this site we could really have some off-topic post whoring.

Welcome! Its nice to see Im no longer the only cheesehead on this site. Now if only we can recruit the rest of the cheeseheads to this site we could really have some off-topic post whoring.

Off topic is what we do best, gotta love the winter months.

We seriously need more indoor driving ranges 'round here. I think theres only like 3 of them in the whole entire state. Theres one in Madison, another near Wausau and I forget where the 3rd one is...

Nope, no indoor ranges in Madison. Well perhaps as they did build that sports complex on the west side in Middleton for baseball & supposedly they were going to allow golf practice.

Used to be a dome on PD in Verona but that came down to build the Super Target. Chula Vista in the Dells is working on a netting system for their sportsdome to allow golf, but it's not done yet.

There is a pretty nice dome in south milwaukee on 27th street just before you get to "On the Border"..which is a strip club, 2 good reasons to go there.

I remember passing both that dome and the club on the annual pilgramage to Six Flags Great America for FrightFest every year before I moved south. Nothing quite like riding roller coasters in 40 degree weather! :victory:

Osahar -

Have you answered this question? I was excited to see you posted since I want to know what your username is...I feel misled!

DOH! :dohanim:

Sorry Julie, I haven't yet. It's actually kinda lame. Remember when my signature said I was hoping to kick my World of Warcraft addition (I've played since it was in BETA)? Osahar is the name of my character in game, so I use it for most forums nowadays.

Since the character is a shaman, I felt Osahar, an Egyptian name meaning "God hears me", was appropriate. :egyptian:

Also (and this was a shock), if you do a google search for Osahar it pulls up my MySpace page as the 8th hit. :eek:

Oh I am sooooooo Googling you right now!

Are you on the THP myspace? It's one of my better masterpieces.

EDIT: Awwww, look at you!

EDIT: I see you are a friend. Whoops. :smile: I'm bored...I'll go make you a TOP friend!

Oh I am sooooooo Googling you right now!

Are you on the THP myspace? It's one of my better masterpieces.

EDIT: Awwww, look at you!

EDIT: I see you are a friend. Whoops. :smile: I'm bored...I'll go make you a TOP friend!

Woohoo! :banana:

Yeah, that's right, I pet sharks! (when they're the size of my arm) :D

There's a picture on there of me petting a shark at Underwater World in the Mall of America :embarrassed:

There's a picture on there of me petting a shark at Underwater World in the Mall of America :embarrassed:

AH, you have to log in to see the rest of your pictures. I get it. :smile:

I used to work at UA, I was an aquarist in a previous life. I fed those particular guys. I never got bit by a shark, but a ray got me once real hard in that tank.

It's Underwater Adventures now, it was that when I was there in 2002 anyway. There wasn't that pansy bridge when I was there either, I had to walk through or jump.

You're right, Underwater Adventures. My bad. I was there with my sister and the little boy she nanny's last St. Patty's weekend.

my username (Rocket Sauce) is a Tenacious D song (love em), and I use a picture of Stewie from Family Guy cuz its probably my favorite show, i think its hilarious....

ActionJackson is my nick name at work (Jackson is my last name) and coincidentally AJ is my real initials, the number 8 is my lucky number and my water polo number in highschool. The Avatar sort of goes along with both work and golf but I am looking for a new one.

Forgot to mention the reason for the avatar. I think everyone knows which golf hole that is. I used it since that's probably the most terrifying green I can imagine trying to play...the amount of golf balls that must land in that pond/lake :beat-up:

I always forget to post in this thread. I go by Gasman because I am in the gas station business and I also distribute race fuel, Ive had a couple people call me that over the years but its not really a name that stuck. It just so happened to be the name that was in my head when I registered for the other forum.
My pictures change frequently, but I always end back up with Pee Wee because that is my favorite movie.

L-Landon
Black-last name

14- Pete Rose was my idol growning up and it's the number I wore in High School and College. Also wore it in softball after one of my BEST friends who wore it that I played with retired. He passed away last year unexpectedly and I still wear a the gold chain and diamond studded #14 pendant he gave me after he retired.

Just got the Tour Burner TP and figured it was as good an avatar as anything.

Back