Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

Hm... by your name I would guess you are from St.Louis and you are a fan of playing cards.

That's a joke, right?

Richmond is fortunate enough to have two great First Tee facilities, one in the inner city and one out here in the 'burbs. I think she's done about six of the group lesson series so far and starts the Par certification class in about nine hours from now. She also did the Girls Golf program last year and can't wait for that to start (I think it's later this month).

The teacher for the group lessons and the woman who runs the Girls Golf program are both excellent instructors, and both are great with kids. If my daughter really shows an interest in getting better, I'll probably start her in individual lessons fairly soon.

We don't have those formal programs, but we have a par 3, 1,000 yard muni course with a pro who's great with kids. Boo has taken a number of lessons with him, and we also did a parent-child clinic. That was great, because it helped me to coach her.

Our club's junior golf program really kicks off at age nine, so she'll be playing a three hole league this spring. That will be fun.

My username is simply my name

Paul T Hewitt

The "T" is the initial for Thomas. It is simply a side effect that it reads as Paul-the-witt. Didnt notice it until about 6 months after i was using it for everything!

Avatar....simple....its MEEEE!!!!

It is simply a side effect that it reads as Paul-the-witt. Didnt notice it until about 6 months after i was using it for everything!

Thats what I thought it meant. I just figured you were very witty. Now I know.

My username is simply my name

Paul T Hewitt

The "T" is the initial for Thomas. It is simply a side effect that it reads as Paul-the-witt. Didnt notice it until about 6 months after i was using it for everything!

Avatar....simple....its MEEEE!!!!

Thats what I thought it meant. I just figured you were very witty. Now I know.

What he said!

You are required to be witty, however.

We don't have those formal programs, but we have a par 3, 1,000 yard muni course with a pro who's great with kids. Boo has taken a number of lessons with him, and we also did a parent-child clinic. That was great, because it helped me to coach her.

Our club's junior golf program really kicks off at age nine, so she'll be playing a three hole league this spring. That will be fun.

Good luck to her! If there's no Girls Golf program in the area, put a call in to the USGA. You might be able to get funding to get one started. And with the Sybase right there, I bet you'll be able to get someone to do a clinic the day after.

We have a clinic the Monday after the Michelob (in Williamsburg). We've had Annika Sorenstam and Paula Creamer put on clinics for us. It's big fun for the girls (and the dads :clapp:)

I like iron man and I want new irons. Easy enough.

Username-The Red Sox and golf are my two obsessions for at least 9 months of the year up here in New England.

The Avatar-I work with ALS or Lou Gehrig's Disease patients. I am a huge fan of Curt's Pitch for ALS for all the work they do raising awareness and funding for ALS patients.:clapp:

There are some (not very bright) people out there who remain convinced I'm secretly Juli Inkster (my original avatar).

Just for Claire...

adwillingham is my first two initials and last name...one of those very Anglo-Saxon legal sounding names. Albert Donnell Willingham, but I've always gone by Donne.

Avatar is me and my nine-month old son Drew...but don't let the picture fool you, he is not always happy (right now for example he is more banshee than infant :act-up:)

Just for Claire...

adwillingham is my first two initials and last name...one of those very Anglo-Saxon legal sounding names. Albert Donnell Willingham, but I've always gone by Donne.

Avatar is me and my nine-month old son Drew...but don't let the picture fool you, he is not always happy (right now for example he is more banshee than infant :act-up:)

Thanks! I recently saw a whole bunch of engineer jokes elsewhere. But I figure you guys have seen them all.

For those of you who DON'T watch Cartooon Network (willingly or not) Mandy is a little girl who won a bet with the Grim Reaper and now controls him. She has only smiled once, and it busted the space-time continuum. Tagline is her favorite saying. The guys at CN do come up with some weird cartoon concepts for kids.

R U serious?? lol....Stationed in Alabama for Basic Training. My first wife said her parents were football fanatics...though she did not tell me for who. Upon meeting them for the first time, I was asked the question, "Boy....are you an Alabama fan or an Auburn Fan?" A quick scan of the living room and the unsightly amount of Alabama wall coverings gave me my answer... "Alabama, sir..Is there another team in this state??" And thus my indoctrination into College Football started...

Roll Tide Roll....

Changed my avatar. Let's just say I know exactly how Tiger feels...

Oh Geez. i think we have twins on here now.

Not quite twins.

But I am surprised he didn't use a Tiger.

Back