Whats your name? (Suggestion)

My name is Christopher, but I go by Chris

I tried the real name before and had a real life internet stalker for a few months .. Phone calls .. Pictures of my home on map quest .. It was nuts . I had the authorities involved and they tracked ISP and handled the situation with legal matters pending . When I do a you tube video , I keep for a few days and delete...

So you can call me Bob :)

Hi Bob, sounds like your a celebrity with all the stalking they had on you. Where do you get mystery meat name from??
I tried the real name before and had a real life internet stalker for a few months .. Phone calls .. Pictures of my home on map quest .. It was nuts . I had the authorities involved and they tracked ISP and handled the situation with legal matters pending . When I do a you tube video , I keep for a few days and delete...

So you can call me Bob :)

My favorite Coach Bryant quote is "Don't get me wrong, I'd like to beat Notre Dame for the National Championship. But I really want to do is beat that Cow College." So yeah, I guess the answer to your question is yes.

Lew, hence the user name. Or Tater Salad.

Mychal (pronounced Michael, thanks mom).

Ryan..

Henri, but everyone calls me Jäppi. Pronounced maybe like "Yappy".

It's originated from a Finnish version of "little dude" that my dad called me when I was a toddler.

You can also call me Hank.

I said in this thread long ago that I go by Bill, Billy, Will or Willie. But my wife just told me, being that she and my mom both call me Billy, then it's law. So the name's Billy.

But I'm 46. Billy's a young guy's name! ?

Bill it is. Or Will. Or Esteban, I really don't care.

Chris. Unless you ask my ex, then it may be a bit more colorful.

Not Billy, lol.... long story, nickname I earned among a few friends in college.

I'm Steve.

I'm Chris!

I'm Pat

The names Jordan. I'm
From arkansas.

Welcome to THP, Jordan

Thanks man glad to join. I am a big golf guy and am sick of annoying my friends who don't like the game as much as I do so now I have a place to come and share my thoughts on the game.

Thanks man glad to join. I am a big golf guy and am sick of annoying my friends who don't like the game as much as I do so now I have a place to come and share my thoughts on the game.

Be prepared to have a new vice my friend.

Probably better than just playing modern war

My name is Marcus...I am in Chicago if anyone is up for a round or multiple throughout the week.

Hello my name is Chris located in Dallas, Texas

Jim here, up here in BC

Back