Whats your name? (Suggestion)

TheDue here, my friends call me Duey

Tap,Tap,Tap

I'm Mike. But it seems like when I get together with THPers, it's always smalls or smally.

Just don't call me late for dinner.

I think Nate needs to post more! Just sayin'. I can't quite figure out why but I am becoming more and more of a Longhorns fan! It is strange

I think Nate needs to post more! Just sayin'. I can't quite figure out why but I am becoming more and more of a Longhorns fan! It is strange
Anything I can do to make this site that much better....I am here to serve!

Thanks for being so giving!!!

My birthname is Awesome, but you can call me Austin

Tim here. I'll answer to anything though hhahaha.

haha wake I love it.

My name is Andrew (please dont call me andy)

Nate here. I like the idea...when I went to a THP outing last month we all were laughing about how we introduced ourselves..."I'm Hanks...I'm nndosi...I'm Golf4Life..."

I really hate not knowing someone's real name when PMing or commenting on a post, I like to be more personal than using their screen name. How about instead of having a member number under the avitar, we have a spot for a real name, not manditory, but optional. Or a seperate line could be added for the name.

I was just thinking today when I was at the Morgan Cup Facebook page that I have no idea who anyone is posting. Good idea!

My name is Tol and its a long story and i tell ya if you ask.

Anything I can do to make this site that much better....I am here to serve!

Me I am Tom, and for a life time I have been a Vols fan......that is until I saw this avatar, "Hook 'em Horns" Dang!!!!!! And I realized my name it in my signature :dohanim:

I was just thinking. This thread is a lot like that episode of Seinfeld where Kramer gets the idea to put pictures up in the lobby of everyone that lives in the building. Just sayin'. It was a good idea of the OP bt dubbs.

Alex

I like the "unique" nickname bit, my pals started calling me "Gap" many years ago while in the Navy. When I joined up for my tour of duty with the THP, I decided a last name should go with the first, hence GapWedge.

Surely, you must be joking.

My name is Brock... nickname is CandyMan or Fish.

Ultimately though, you can just call me and my teammates..............................THE CHAMPIONS OF THE 2012 THP OUTING

Will, Bill, Billy... I go by all, different people call me different names. Mostly the three listed, some worse. :wink:

Or, you can call me as my closest friends do... 'doo. As in, hairdo. People knock me for my quaff... I don't get it. If you check out my profile pic, it's not THAT bad!

Surely, you must be joking.

I believe you were looking for "Don't call me Shirley"

Bomb_N_Gouge on here Matt in real life and Show Me Your TD's in League 2 of THP's Fantasy Football.

my name's kris

I'm Mr. Hand
That was nice, there is a little issue, if you could help me in the regard of that. Actually, I'm currently using
realplayer with download utilities but the video is facing some issue to be downloaded. Can you see the problem?

Back