Whats your name? (Suggestion)

MarcW

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN
I really hate not knowing someone's real name when PMing or commenting on a post, I like to be more personal than using their screen name. How about instead of having a member number under the avitar, we have a spot for a real name, not manditory, but optional. Or a seperate line could be added for the name.

I'm matt :) lol. As if it wasn't obvious

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

I am Bill :D

I'm Anthony and I like my Jesus to party

Miguel, Michael, Cookie, Cookster, Vegan......hell I don't care what you call me.

Can even call me future morgan cupper if you want to. :D

I'm Joe - I like my Jeebus to be a buddy.

My Name is Sterling Archer, but I go by Ron

Or we could just make this thread a sticky, and everybody post their "real" name here for future reference :sarcastic:

Im Mike, are you Marc by chance?

I'm cliff.... drop over

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

That's the beauty of the internet, anonymity. People can use either the signature, or custom user title area to put their real name if they choose. Or if I'm PMing someone, I always add

-Ben

Or we could just make this thread a sticky, and everybody post their "real" name here for future reference :sarcastic:
Then it would take forever to search through the thread to find it. Easier to just ask.

That's the beauty of the internet, anonymity. People can use either the signature, or custom user title area to put their real name if they choose. Or if I'm PMing someone, I always add

-Ben

I do the same on my PMs. Except replace "Ben" with "Ryan."

-Ben

Same here, except even the OEM's called me GG now, it's pretty funny. I have just learned to answer to GG or Morgan.

I think mine is pretty self explanatory...I'm Tim and I'm a golf-aholic!

my name is David Kelly, everyone calls me Kelly but you people can me "the weird irish guy on my laptop"

I'm Alex but on some days that is subject to change.... usually after bumping my head on something (concussion issues)

Alex

My name is Ryan, nice to meet you.

Back