Hello from the golf capital of Fargo, ND

quod erat

Reaction score
New-ish to the forum (though been lurking for a long time). Late-comer to the game---been playing since my late 20s/early 30s, but only recently started getting serious about getting better. Trying to figure out ways to play more, play better, and crucially, play in that Nov - April stretch where all of our courses are frozen wastelands infiltrated by cross country skiers and hockey players.

Welcome to THP! I feel your pain, Manitoba is the same way!

Look up radiman, also in Fargo area.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP from Northern Canada!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

Hey dude! Welcome to THP! Nice to have a local on here. Where do you do most of your golfing at?

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

radiman;n8875290 said:
Hey dude! Welcome to THP! Nice to have a local on here. Where do you do most of your golfing at?

I have the 5-course parks pass, so I try to play all the courses a few times. Rose Creek has been my go-to this year, even though I live on the north side (Edgewood, which is closer, has had serious flooding issues for half the season). Really enjoy Osgood, both the course and the facilities, though it's a bit of a drive for me. Can walk to El Zagal when I've got an hour before sunset.

I've been looking at the private clubs a bit, but haven't pulled any triggers.

quod erat;n8875418 said:
I have the 5-course parks pass, so I try to play all the courses a few times. Rose Creek has been my go-to this year, even though I live on the north side (Edgewood, which is closer, has had serious flooding issues for half the season). Really enjoy Osgood, both the course and the facilities, though it's a bit of a drive for me. Can walk to El Zagal when I've got an hour before sunset.

I've been looking at the private clubs a bit, but haven't pulled any triggers.

I'm 80% certain I'll be joining the Moorhead Country Club next year. I live in South Moorhead, just west of the new hornbachers. It would be a long drive. But, I've been struggling to get on the course when a few hours of free time presents itself. Too many long rounds waiting on slow golfers on packed courses this year.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

radiman;n8875431 said:
I'm 80% certain I'll be joining the Moorhead Country Club next year. I live in South Moorhead, just west of the new hornbachers. It would be a long drive. But, I've been struggling to get on the course when a few hours of free time presents itself. Too many long rounds waiting on slow golfers on packed courses this year.

I have a neighbor who's a member, and I keep meaning to ask him if he can take me out for a round there -- it's just a few minutes from my house. Definitely been thinking of joining a few times; cost seems reasonable even for our short season (unlike at Fargo-side private club, which -- if all you want is golf -- is a lot less reasonable).

quod erat;n8875660 said:
I have a neighbor who's a member, and I keep meaning to ask him if he can take me out for a round there -- it's just a few minutes from my house. Definitely been thinking of joining a few times; cost seems reasonable even for our short season (unlike at Fargo-side private club, which -- if all you want is golf -- is a lot less reasonable).

Yeah, up in North Fargo, that would be a pretty quick jont across the toll bridge.

Welcome to THP from your southern neighbor!

Welcome to thp

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! Not sure about golf capital...maybe wrestling capital!

Back