Brassie

Reaction score
Landed here due to my... on again, off again, love affair with golf. Thanks for having me! :bashful:

A little introduction and background:

Got my first lessons from a PGA Tournament player that was teaching golf at the club my parents were members of when I was 9 yrs old in 1962. True story!! the Pro asked me to hit a couple of demo shots one day at an event at the club... Sam Snead (he WAS the event) was there watching me. I played until my mid teens, until I discovered cars and girls.

I restarted learning a swing at age 30 when I lived in south Florida... my first time out I carded a 122... fast forward to about one year later playing the same Tom Fazio course and carding a 76, on a very good day for me. I lived at a big golfing community complex and had easy access to practice facilities, plus a friend that was a 2 hdcp that was my playing partner that took me on as a project. From then on, I was usually scoring from the high 70's to the low 80's on any given day. (Except when I got to play Seminole, ugh! +10)

Moved away from south Florida 20 yrs ago and ended up in the Chicago suburbs, started a new job and my play frequency dwindled way down due to not knowing my new golf environment/landscape. I did play a dozen or so times. Won long drive and closest to the pin at the annual company golf outing my 1st time there. Much to my boss's dismay. Oh well! :confused2:

Got the golf bug again now and have been working on finding a serviceable swing. Plus, I'm also searching for my "feel" in my short game too. Nothing a lot of practice won't cure. By the way, my body is not happy with all of this! Gettin' old sucks!! hahaha...!!!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP. Enjoyed your introduction.

Welcome to THP! Some great THPers out in the Chicago area!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!!!

welcome to THP and hope you find some great content to help your reintroduction to the game.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!!!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome!!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!!