Quick Change to Profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic great addition!

Nice!!!!

Can we switch signatures back to the old method, without pictures? Asking for a friend. ;)

GolferGal;n8886300 said:
If you look at your profile to the left in the threads Location and Handicap have now been added, so as long as you filled that out in your profile, then it's listed to the left now too.

In addition, at the very bottom you can click to send that person a PM.

good stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nice! Really like how things are coming along. I love the new messaging.

Slowly coming together!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Noticed those additions few minutes ago. Thanks for all of your hard work!

I would say great, but it doesn't display for me... ?

Really liking the new look thank you for all of the effort.

Thanks for all of the continued improvements!

OldandStiff;n8886508 said:
I would say great, but it doesn't display for me... ?

The first image below is what it looks like from the browser from my phone so our profile info shows up above, and the second image is from my computer and your profile image is to the left. So, you don’'t see location, handicap, and send PM like in the images below?

4FA0AC54-608E-4C28-A011-AB21B2E14574.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 6.34.10 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 6.34.10 AM.png
    217.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
image_36309.jpgimage_36310.jpgimage_36312.jpg

Yeah. I see it in those images. I don't see it on any of my devices though. Same with sigs. I just figured you guys lost them again, because I have it all enabled in my settings. PC, Tablet, & Phone.

Last edited:
OldandStiff;n8887175 said:
Yeah. I see it in those images. I don't see it on any of my devices though. Same with sigs. I just figured you guys lost them again, because I have it all enabled in my settings. PC, Tablet, & Phone.

Make sure in your User Settings --> Account that you have Show Signatures and Show avatars selected.

GolferGal;n8887219 said:
Make sure in your User Settings --> Account that you have Show Signatures and Show avatars selected.

Oh, I do. Like I said - I just assumed it was you all still working out the kinks, because it won't display on my end regardless of settings.

OldandStiff;n8887251 said:
Oh, I do. Like I said - I just assumed it was you all still working out the kinks, because it won't display on my end regardless of settings.

Can you take a screen shot of your settings page?

OldandStiff;n8887251 said:

JB;n8887254 said:

That is very strange, I don't believe anyone else has reported this issue and I certainly haven't seen it. Like JB said, can you post a screenshot of your settings page?

OK. I've officially lost it. Where do I go to edit my signature? I can't find it anywhere!!

Phil75070;n8887328 said:
OK. I've officially lost it. Where do I go to edit my signature? I can't find it anywhere!!

- Click "User Settings" (upper right of the forum where your username is - click the dropdown and you'll see it)
- Click "Account"
- Scroll down and look for "Conversation Detail Options"

You'll see two useful things here. First is the radio button to "Show Signatures" - this will show everyone's signature for you. And then below you'll see a green link that says "Edit Post Signature". Click that!

etakmit;n8887339 said:
- Click "User Settings" (upper right of the forum where your username is - click the dropdown and you'll see it)
- Click "Account"
- Scroll down and look for "Conversation Detail Options"

You'll see two useful things here. First is the radio button to "Show Signatures" - this will show everyone's signature for you. And then below you'll see a green link that says "Edit Post Signature". Click that!

I was overlooking that "Edit Post Signature" link. Used to seeing the signature displayed. Thanks!

JB;n8887254 said:

Screenshot_20190823-130736_Chrome.jpg

After those are checked, did you press save?
And after that, what does it look like where you are missing the info?

Lol Yes, I've pressed save. I've turned them on and off a few times checking to see if it was fixed yet. It looks just like the pictures I posted. I edited my sig a while back and hadn't actually seen it until golfergals screencaps.

I appreciate the responses. I really didn't mean to hijack. I'm not a novice, so I hadn't even imagined (still can't, honestly) that it was just me. :confused2:

GolferGal;n8886300 said:
If you look at your profile to the left in the threads Location and Handicap have now been added, so as long as you filled that out in your profile, then it's listed to the left now too.

In addition, at the very bottom you can click to send that person a PM.

Nice! I hope someone's paying you overtime today because you're workin' it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back