Congrats: You Have LA Golf Shafts Headed Your Way

Oly is awesome and this design is picking up steam on tour.
Dufner and Diaz are both in it currently as well as 2-3 others last week. We know a handful are currently testing and could be in the bag following the major this week as well.

Oly does seem like a cool guy and if the stats are holding up, it’s easy to see why more guys are giving them a shot. John gave us some stats in the last update. I think H8tobogie posted them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s a great decision - I’ll be following your updates!

My complete setup will be...
Cobra F9 10.5* weight setting TBD
LA Golf OLYSS 60-S (specs will follow if available)
Golf Pride Tour Velvet Align grip

I have some extra Arccos sensors so stats will be kept.

Woohoo!!! The shafts are shipping tomorrow!!

Sure are. We will have two threads setup for reviews. One for Bryson Proto and the other for OLYSS

Excited to get the Olyss Shaft into Play

Sure are. We will have two threads setup for reviews. One for Bryson Proto and the other for OLYSS

There will be a third shaft as well. There is one called code named TPOC that is made to compete with the Tensei line of shafts. I will have one of these for testing in addition to the OLYSS.

Looking forward to this!!

There will be a third shaft as well. There is one called code named TPOC that is made to compete with the Tensei line of shafts. I will have one of these for testing in addition to the OLYSS.

Looking forward to this!!

Correct. That will be in the Bryson Proto thread for now

Excellent news I know you guys are eager for the testing!

I look forward to contributing to both!

Woohoo!!! The shafts are shipping tomorrow!!

Shipping day is exciting and I hope it’s well, well worth the wait!

Very excited! Only bummer is I leave this week for 2 weeks in Ireland for vacation (and some golf). My thoughts will be a bit after the first wave. Can’t wait to hit this...

Very excited! Only bummer is I leave this week for 2 weeks in Ireland for vacation (and some golf). My thoughts will be a bit after the first wave. Can’t wait to hit this...

I wish I had your troubles

According to UPS, my shaft will be here on Monday! Wooo!!!

I am super excited to get these in hand. I really don't know what will work best for me, but Oly seems excited to work with us to not only use our feedback for improving the retail line of shafts, but also to help us get dialed in. He seems to be a really cool dude.

Your new threads are up.

I wish I had your troubles

If you wish to see my troubles, look for the thread i post documenting my score from over there...!

Your new threads are up.

Can you link them JB; i’m relegated to Tapatalk for a while and cant find them with the crumby search functions.

555f856f1e7cf65b0c81b370a5dbab97.jpg

Well hello there

4a4bf37c08d8e3527c597b8488394c4e.jpg

Last update in this thread then the rest will go to the shaft specific threads.

Received a very nice, almost micro fiber type of golf towel and 2 poker chip, LAGP ball markers. Nice touch.

The 2 shafts are as follows:

1) OLYSS RSC-A 75-TX
OLYSS stands for Oly (John Oldenburg’s nickname in the industry) and signature series. Cool name! I will look up who on tour is using this shaft and update the thread along with some details on the design.

2) TPOC ZW 75- TX
This shaft is made to compete with the MCA Tensei Pro series of shafts that have been dominating on tour. Likewise, I will fill in some details in the appropriate thread.

Very pumped to get these. Now I need to work on my fast twitch muscles and see if I’m able to bend them. A little worried about that part

Whoa that SWAG!!!

Jealous you got two shafts haha

Whoa that SWAG!!!

Jealous you got two shafts haha

I think it was because I currently have the Tensei Pro Orange and Oly wants some direct feedback vs that shaft. He felt based on my input the OLYSS might fit me better though. Plan is to go head-to-head with the Tensei Pro in the M5 head and I will throw the OLYSS in my Epic Flash SZ.

I’m sorry if this sounds ungrateful but I wish they would have sent a hat! Lol I love their logo and I would have been wearing that thing everywhere. Hopefully they will be available to purchase soon! I’m so ready for Monday!

Looking forward to everybody's thoughts. We will close this one up soon and people can post (please do) pictures and everything else in the appropriate threads.

Looking forward to everybody's thoughts. We will close this one up soon and people can post (please do) pictures and everything else in the appropriate threads.

I will post plenty of shaft pics for you...

Back