Welcome to TEEm Tour Edge

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago, we held signups for THPers to be part of a fun campaign this year called TEEm Tour Edge. This would place each THPer on the squad that would receive equipment, accessories and more to review (and keep) 3-4 times a year. Lots of signups and today we are announcing the team of 4.

Meet TEEm Tour Edge
DataDude
2BFast
kevin81002
MattyDMPLS

Each of these THPers will be bringing reviews and thoughts to the THP Forum and working with the brand as part of the team.

Congrats THPers.

i-RbQVC78-M.jpg

Congrats guys!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

A couple of weeks ago, we held signups for THPers to be part of a fun campaign this year called TEEm Tour Edge. This would place each THPer on the squad that would receive equipment, accessories and more to review (and keep) 3-4 times a year. Lots of signups and today we are announcing the team of 4.

Meet TEEm Tour Edge
DataDude
2BFast
kevin81002
MattyDMPLS

Each of these THPers will be bringing reviews and thoughts to the THP Forum and working with the brand as part of the team.

Congrats THPers.

i-RbQVC78-M.jpg

Congrats! Looking forward to hearing your guys reviews!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was a great opportunity to test some of the best gear in golf. I look forward to seeing your reviews.

Congratulations guys!

Nice!! Congrats and can’t wait to see the content that comes from this one.

Congrats guys!! Looking forward to your reviews!

Congrats guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Congrats guys, can’t wait to hear your feedback!!!

Congrats! It will be fun to follow along with the surprises

Awesome......iv said it many times before iv been intrigued with this brand. I very much look forward to seeing what they have to offer and bring my thoughts to the forum along with it!

Thanks THP and Tour Edge!!!

Awesome......iv said it many times before iv been intrigued with this brand. I very much look forward to seeing what they have to offer and bring my thoughts to the forum along with it!

Thanks THP and Tour Edge!!!
I can't wait to read your thoughts. I agree TEE is such an intriguing brand.

Congrats to all the winners

Congrats fellas!

Congrats guys!

Congrats! I can't keep up with all these contests and giveaways that are happening with THP. I can't imagine what the rest of the year is going to look like.

Congrats guys!!! Solid group of THP’ers for TEEm Tour Edge!

Congrats!!!

Congrats. Going to be a fun year for your all. Can’t wait to hear your reviews.

Congrats Guys!!! Look forward to your reviews.

Wow, this is pretty cool, I have only even seen Tour Edge clubs once in my life and that was at a PGA Superstore in Denver. They looked really nice, can't wait to try some stuff out and share my thoughts. I think with me needing forgiveness and distance help I could be a great guinea pig for what they have to offer!! Thanks for this opportunity!!

Congrats to all of you! pretty dang cool TeeM to be a part of and look forward to it

Tour Edge has been making waves these last few years. Congrats to the guys who were chosen. I certainly think this group of testers will only prove that their exotics lineup is just as good as anything else that’s available!

Wow, this is pretty cool, I have only even seen Tour Edge clubs once in my life and that was at a PGA Superstore in Denver. They looked really nice, can't wait to try some stuff out and share my thoughts. I think with me needing forgiveness and distance help I could be a great guinea pig for what they have to offer!! Thanks for this opportunity!!

Congrats man! Yes this will be fun.

Congrats, everyone!!

Back