Welcome to TEEm Tour Edge

This is my first post on THP so I thought I would start here. I have been playing Tour Edge Exotics fairway woods for almost 10 years and I have always been impressed with both the performance and the quality of the clubs. Recently, I have been having a few issues getting high enough flight from my CB Pro F2 3-wood off the deck, so I picked up a new XJ1 4-wood. This thing is amazing. It launches super high, which is perfect for the course I play in Nova Scotia. I was so impressed, I decided to pick up a 10.5 XJ1 driver as well. I have no idea if it will work for my, but I couldn't help myself. The club hasn't arrived yet, but I will post a comment when I finally get it.

Welcome to THP.

I was pretty shocked with the hybrid. The thing is stupid straight. Had it been a 3 or 4h, it might have earned a spot, which is a huge compliment considering I friggin hate hybrids.

Yeah the hybrid has been a great club for me. Only one I've ever not had a hook problem with.

Yeah the hybrid has been a great club for me. Only one I've ever not had a hook problem with.

I love it. I was struggling with hybrids here for awhile then this came in and its been awesome.

Straight ball. Period

This is my first post on THP so I thought I would start here. I have been playing Tour Edge Exotics fairway woods for almost 10 years and I have always been impressed with both the performance and the quality of the clubs. Recently, I have been having a few issues getting high enough flight from my CB Pro F2 3-wood off the deck, so I picked up a new XJ1 4-wood. This thing is amazing. It launches super high, which is perfect for the course I play in Nova Scotia. I was so impressed, I decided to pick up a 10.5 XJ1 driver as well. I have no idea if it will work for my, but I couldn't help myself. The club hasn't arrived yet, but I will post a comment when I finally get it.

Welcome to THP and by joining the Albatross Club you can be a part of awesome opportunities like this one.

Anyone get their box yet?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Anyone get their box yet?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I was just coming in here to ask the same thing. I was usually the 1st to get it because I am pretty close to Chicago.

Hopefully this week!

Not yet. Both times before I got a UPS tracking email but havnt got that yet

Just got a tracking number and says delivery for tomorrow!

Awesome!!! I am working from home tomorrow with plans to play a few holes during my breaks so I should get to hit it immediately.

Do you know what you guys are getting or is it a suprise?

Just a note guys. Some are doing awesome, others have been a bit more quiet. We want to continue this series with either you guys or other THPers and engagement and reviews on the equipment is paramount to that taking place.

I would love to hear some more details about the hybrids people are testing. I am looking to replace the one I have in my bag with an option in the 18-21 degree range that maximizes forgiveness and height. Does anything you all have played fit that criteria?

nice looking forward tk hearing your reviews

BigDill;n8881178 said:
I would love to hear some more details about the hybrids people are testing. I am looking to replace the one I have in my bag with an option in the 18-21 degree range that maximizes forgiveness and height. Does anything you all have played fit that criteria?

See you over in the CBX 119 thread

Just a quick note regarding the TEEm participation from this year. This has given me an opportunity to try out a brand that I most likely wouldn't of tried on my own. Just being truthfully honest. But after gaming the equipment throughout the year, putting it in the hands of playing partners, complete randoms, and other THPers, its quite obvious the quality of the technology and materials this company is putting out there is fantastic. And the results prove it. Its even led me to trying other clubs in their lineup not part of the TEEm participation which to no surprise has had incredible results as well and most likely a club change in my bag.

One other thing I want to highlight is TEE's 30 day trial program. Here is an excerpt straight from their website:

"Our 30 Day Play Guarantee!

At Tour Edge we don't just stand behind our merchandise, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase.
What is our guarantee?

Very simple, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason you may return it to us within 30 days of receipt for a full credit"

To keep adding to it they also offer a Lifetime guarantee. Another excerpt from their website:

"TOUR EDGE LIFETIME WARRANTY
Tour Edge is proud of the quality standards engineered and manufactured into every golf club. That's why every Tour Edge golf club is guaranteed for a lifetime of use. Each hand-assembled club is the focus of meticulous attention to detail. In fact, our craftsmen perfectly fit each component of every club to offer you unparalleled consistency. That, combined with the highest quality materials, gives you a truly exceptional golf club experience."

I have said it many times in the respectable threads regarding the equipment, if you havnt tried one or more of their products you really don't have anything to lose. If you don't like it, send it back. Odds are you will be impressed.

Checkout the CBX Iron Woods on closeout! $399 for 5-AW! Insane deal!

This has been fun testing some of Tour Edge's new offerings. It's not a brand I would have normally gravitated to. But with testing the CBX119 3w and hybrid, and recently the HL4 Ironwood, there hasn't been anything that hasn't performed impressive. It opened my eyes to their brand for sure.

Back