Contest and Live Thread: The Sweep with Budget Golf

I think I forgot to mention...I HATE FLYING!

I can not wait to watch this!!

MichiganGripRip FTW but the best of luck to both and have an awesome time!!

We just landed...like a ton of bricks!

MichiganGripIt!

J.B. Cobb III I see a fine sense of humor in this one, the force is strong

6d06500132463df94daccb85e52c7d03.jpg

I'd hate it too if they cranked the plane sideways like this.

This place is awesome and weird! Like a house of ill repute on acid!

[video=youtube_share;AvRMlS4PI-c]https://youtu.be/AvRMlS4PI-c[/video]

This place is awesome and weird! Like a house of ill repute on acid!

[video=youtube_share;AvRMlS4PI-c]https://youtu.be/AvRMlS4PI-c[/video]
Thank you for keeping your clothes on for the tour or the hotel room, mirror and reflection in the shower handle would have made things real awkward on here

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thank you for keeping your clothes on for the tour or the hotel room, mirror and reflection in the shower handle would have made things real awkward on here

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I do have the shorty shorts with me! I can go change!

It's cerveza time!

Any Home Alone fans...

I’ll go with JB Cobb III for this one. Good luck you two looking forward to following along all the excitement. Try to get some sleep tonight if at all possible haha

The hotel

Just getting caught up, been at a wedding all weekend. You guys are going to have an awesome time. Hope my travel plans allow me to follow along tomorrow.

Remember big boxes with lots on little white sku stickers good. Big boxes with with only one sku probably not so good. Iron boxes are good and don’t be afraid to grab 2 iron boxes that are near each other. One maybe 4-pw and the other 5-gw. Could be the same clubs but different sku’s. Can’t wait to see what kind of totals you guys pull in. Have fun!!!

In late going to be a great follow. Good luck to both. My pick is J.B. Cobb III

Just getting caught up, been at a wedding all weekend. You guys are going to have an awesome time. Hope my travel plans allow me to follow along tomorrow.

Remember big boxes with lots on little white sku stickers good. Big boxes with with only one sku probably not so good. Iron boxes are good and don’t be afraid to grab 2 iron boxes that are near each other. One maybe 4-pw and the other 5-gw. Could be the same clubs but different sku’s. Can’t wait to see what kind of totals you guys pull in. Have fun!!!

Budget may regret ever telling us about the sku stickers.

Good luck guys!!! Thought I missed this while traveling this weekend, glad I will be able to keep up.

Dawn has broken on the day, it is finally here. The Sweep.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I WOKE UP AND I SMELL...VICTORY! Might be bacon...either way win-win!

Good luck guys!!! Thought I missed this while traveling this weekend, glad I will be able to keep up.

Yes sir. 10am CT.
The home page has a new article on how to follow the live stream and stuff.

Let’s do this thing guys have fun today and I’m ready for the show!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back