Contest and Live Thread: The Sweep with Budget Golf

Although I have had more interaction with the J.B. Cobb III here on THP I will go with MichiganGripRip for the win. Good luck to you both!!

Really?! The ultimate betrayal by badolds! Let's go to the video tape...

giphy.gif

Michigangriprip... i like a good upset!

My vote goes to michigangriprip

Have a blast fellas! Will be following along as much as I can!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

This hurts a little, Bro!

I’ll say Cobb wins the golf game show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is going to be fun....the banter is already good

Looks like this one will be close; I'm gong with MichiganGripRip

Going JBC3 in this one. Can't wait to watch fellas!!

I can't wait to follow! I'm going with MichiganGripRip...good luck!

JB Cobb, you got this bud!

Contest and Live Thread: The Sweep with Budget Golf

It's time for one of the most unique events on the THP Calendar... The Sweep by Budget Golf.
This one will test 2 THP'ers cardio, reach and mental fortitude as they attempt to follow in the footsteps of Past Champions, OITW & Schanker and claim the prize of THP/Budget Golf Sweep Champion.

How does it work?
In the Semifinals, the 2 THP'ers will run through the Warehouse attempting to amass the MOST DOLLARS, this is different than in years' past, when there was a scavenger hunt style contest to get to the Championship run.

The Winner will then move on to the most exciting 60 seconds in all of THP, The Championship Run!! 60 seconds to grab anything that they want....

Let's look at the Participants:

J.B Cobb III
Height: 6'2
Weight: 232 lbs
40 Time: Can catch a Toddler

MichiganGripRip
Height: 5'9
Weight: 205 lbs
40 Time: Can outrun Canadian Geese on the Course

It appears that JBC3 has the Height & Reach advantage, however MichiganGripRip counters with being the lighter and faster of the 2. I also believe that MichiganGripRip probably has the slight endurance/cardio edge.
Styles make fights and this is shaping up to be a good one.

Percentage of the Total Action:
JB Cobb III- 53.8%
MichiganGripRip- 46.2%

Since the window opened the action has been fairly split with JBC3 holding the slight edge. The social media sparing has been great, and JBC3 is an expert trash talker, so there is no surprise that the THP public slightly favors him in this spot. Like last year with Schanker, I tend to favor the person with the better reach advantage in the Semis, but this year the rules are different and the faster participant might hold an advantage. I know that JBC3 has been grinding at the gym (pictured below), but needs some pointers from past Sweep Champion OITW on the use of filters. I'll go along with the public here and make JBC3 a slight favorite to open. But the younger, faster challenger is a live dog.

6745655213434be5ff7a04bd40894970.jpg

Odds:
JB Cobb III -150
MichiganGripRip +120

It's time for one of the most unique events on the THP Calendar... The Sweep by Budget Golf.
This one will test 2 THP'ers cardio, reach and mental fortitude as they attempt to follow in the footsteps of Past Champions, OITW & Schanker and claim the prize of THP/Budget Golf Sweep Champion.

How does it work?
In the Semifinals, the 2 THP'ers will run through the Warehouse attempting to amass the MOST DOLLARS, this is different than in years' past, when there was a scavenger hunt style contest to get to the Championship run.

The Winner will then move on to the most exciting 60 seconds in all of THP, The Championship Run!! 60 seconds to grab anything that they want....

J.B Cobb III

MichiganGripRip

It appears that JBC3 has the Height & Reach advantage, however MichiganGripRip counters with being the lighter and faster of the 2. I also believe that MichiganGripRip probably has the slight endurance/cardio edge.

JB Cobb III- 53.8%
MichiganGripRip- 46.2%

Since the window opened the action has been fairly split with JBC3 holding the slight edge. The social media sparing has been great, and JBC3 is an expert trash talker, so there is no surprise that the THP public slightly favors him in this spot. Like last year with Schanker, I tend to favor the person with the better reach advantage in the Semis, but this year the rules are different and the faster participant might hold an advantage. I know that JBC3 has been grinding at the gym (pictured below), but needs some pointers from past Sweep Champion OITW on the use of filters. I'll go along with the public here and make JBC3 a slight favorite to open. But the younger, faster challenger is a live dog.

Odds:
JB Cobb III -150
MichiganGripRip +120

Next time I am in Nashville, I have to have a beer with you. I bet I would laugh my butt off for hours. Also JB3 FTW!

How does it work?

J.B Cobb III

MichiganGripRip

JB Cobb III- 53.8%
MichiganGripRip- 46.2%

Odds:
JB Cobb III -150
MichiganGripRip +120

This is fantastic. Those 40 times are AWESOME.

How does it work?

J.B Cobb III

MichiganGripRip

JB Cobb III- 53.8%
MichiganGripRip- 46.2%

Odds:
JB Cobb III -150
MichiganGripRip +120

I'LL PUT MY ENDURANCE/CARDIO UP AGAINST ANYBODY! Your boy has a motor...jus' sayin'!

Next time I am in Nashville, I have to have a beer with you. I bet I would laugh my butt off for hours. Also JB3 FTW!

That’s a deal... hit me up.

J.B. Cobb III!

I THRIVE on the underdog status.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This event just keeps getting better by the day.....

Looking forward to following this. I'll go with JB Cobb III.

Going to be a great sweep.

I will go with MichiganGripRip FTW.

Gotta go with MichiganGripRip here. Reppin' the Mitten!!!

JBC3! NC brother

Back