Contest and Live Thread: The Sweep with Budget Golf

I have one more video planned that will sum up this whole experience coming!
Oh, you're not the only one.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Awesome videos guys so funny can’t wait for this event

awesome videos guys, this is fun!

now turn those cameras the right way

awesome videos guys, this is fun!

now turn those cameras the right way
Widescreen was not a good look for that one.

what? was there someone sitting on the throne?
Nah, just an awkward angle to film from, needed a higher place to put the camera

Had a good workout tonight after work! It's crunch time!

Such a great event to follow! Replayed OITW run and just can’t get over..... why.... why the beanie?? :angel:

Definitely zero losers from this event, but For this one going MGR aka MichignGripRip FTW!

have a great time fellas!

I can’t believe this is here in just a few days.

I can’t believe this is here in just a few days.
Getting through work today is the real hassle.

Tomorrow = Derby
Sunday = Cinco De Mayo/Travel Day
Monday = WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michigangriprip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Such a great event to follow! Replayed OITW run and just can’t get over..... why.... why the beanie?? :angel:

Definitely zero losers from this event, but For this one going MGR aka MichignGripRip FTW!

have a great time fellas!

You always rep the sponsor. Especially when they’re as awesome as Budget Golf is.

When they give you a beanie that says Budget Golf instead of a hat in the dead of summer - you do what has to be done, shade be damned

Really excited for the two guys in this one, they’ve stepped up dominated the social game in the buildup, have bantered back and forth and really made this a great follow and brought back the memories.

It’s only a couple of days away and I remember both of the previous ones like yesterday. Seeing what they have put together, it’s going to be really fun to follow the live action.

Cant wait to follow this!

As @OITW and @Schanker have said is right on. You two have done an amazing job leading up to the event. When you arrive in the greater Joliet metro area have a wonderful time. Budget Golf is a killer partner to this site and when you meet them, you’ll understand. They’re just regular people who want golfers like us to leave there with our minds blown.

Don’t forget....multi-sku boxes.

You always rep the sponsor. Especially when they’re as awesome as Budget Golf is.

When they give you a beanie that says Budget Golf instead of a hat in the dead of summer - you do what has to be done, shade be damned

Really excited for the two guys in this one, they’ve stepped up dominated the social game in the buildup, have bantered back and forth and really made this a great follow and brought back the memories.

It’s only a couple of days away and I remember both of the previous ones like yesterday. Seeing what they have put together, it’s going to be really fun to follow the live action.

Duly noted... I would have done the same....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of my favorite follows all year long. Can't decide if I like the runs or the unboxings more. Love seeing the crazy things that end up in the carts.

One of my favorite follows all year long. Can't decide if I like the runs or the unboxings more. Love seeing the crazy things that end up in the carts.

Wait till you see this year when the semi final run is short and game show like. Going to be NUTS.

Wait till you see this year when the semi final run is short and game show like. Going to be NUTS.
Oh boy
a85a4151c57125beae7c19cc871c302e.gif

going with COBB

Does this make you Bob Barker?

giphy.gif

Both of you guys have done a great job of keeping the lead up to this event fun and engaging. :drinks:

This has been a really hard decision and it came down to the better odds of my winning the prize pack. Well... that and my 1st ex was from NC.

MichiganGripRip for the win!

Both of you guys have done a great job of keeping the lead up to this event fun and engaging. :drinks:

This has been a really hard decision and it came down to the better odds of my winning the prize pack. Well... that and my 1st ex was from NC.

MichiganGripRip for the win!

DufferToo...you seem like a good guy...you have W/S, TEE, and Ben Hogan in your bag and that's all right, but...just like your ex-wife(wives?)...you can't pick a winner!

Back