Unoffical Contest for my adventure-Shaft Up 3 at Olympia Fields!!!

Great contest.

I always appreciate the generosity of THPers, whether it's a friendly word, a cool contest or just their friendship.

Well done DM - enjoy your trip, the UST events are top notch.

What a great thing to do. I’ll venture a guess at 15 fairways (you can do it!). And 3 of the par 3’s.

Thanks for the great contest DMoney!
Going 13/5

Play well and have a great time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let’s go 16 fairways and 5 greens.

Bump it get those entries in everyone!

Here we go Shaft Up 2 is in the books and if you didn't follow along well your loss here is the link:
https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...Update-Thread-2019-Shaft-Up-2-with-UST-Mamiya

THP and UST continue to bring the forum unbelievable event one after another. Shaft Up 3 is no exception and I have wanted to be part of one of these since there inception. The venues are amazing the collaboration between Danny and JB is special and these events are a direct reflection. Here is the link to thread, OLYMPIA FIELDS need I say more!!!

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...t-and-Fitting-2019-Shaft-Up-3-with-UST-Mamiya

I wanted to give back to the forum that makes these events possible for hacks like me. I have been blessed and fortunate to be a part of some amazing events and if your not an Albatross member I really don't understand, because the $34.95 I paid is a drop in the bucket to the reward that is THP!!

With all that being said I want this to be inclusive for all that enter. So there will be an Albatross club member Olympia Fields goodie bag, and a non-albatross member will get a paid membership and some Olympia Fields goodies.

My driving is the worst part of my game for a long time.... It has gotten better over the years but its still a country song...

Contest: How many fairways will I hit over the two days on some of the tightest fairways I will play on this year, 28 chances, cmon 50%!!!

Tiebreaker: How of the par 3's will I hit in regulation?

Awesome gesture. I'll piggy back and throw in a few goodies as well for the lucky winner.

Lots to choose from in that pro shop!

17fw's/5greens

Lots to choose from in that pro shop!

I’m worried, my wife is going to love that....

I’m worried, my wife is going to love that....

A few things I wished I would of grabbed while there.....

Bump it we are on deck get those entries in going to be a good follow and sweet prize packs for the winners!!

12 fairways, 4 greens

Bump this thang! We got less than a week get those entries in folks!

I'll go 13 fairways and 5 Par 3 greens. Have fun in Chicago!

12 fairways and 7 greens? Sounds good!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Bump it it’s finally event week!!!

DMoney79;n8874941 said:
Bump it it’s finally event week!!!

Yessssssssss!

Looking forward to following your adventures.

If I'm not too late to the game I'll go with 11 fairways and 5 greens.

JohnSinVA;n8875411 said:
If I'm not too late to the game I'll go with 11 fairways and 5 greens.

Your good to go this will close Thursday before we tee off at Olympia freakin Fields!!!

DMoney79;n8875417 said:
Your good to go this will close Thursday before we tee off at Olympia freakin Fields!!!

Hoping your fitting has you hitting that many fairways each day

Great contest. Give me 11 FW's and 5 greens

JohnSinVA;n8875425 said:
Hoping your fitting has you hitting that many fairways each day

Yeah Ive never been a fairway finder more a spray and pray player!

Back