Unoffical Contest for my adventure-Shaft Up 3 at Olympia Fields!!!

8 fairways, 5 greens

Doubleb21;n8564166 said:
Nice contest and my guess is 11 fairways and 3 greens! Have a great time.

And the winner is Doubleb21 who hit both dead on nice work!! Nerdy_81 and myself picked out some stuff for ya!! Shoot me your address and I will get those shipped out to ya! No non-albatross members signed up so to the spoils go the riches!!!

Congrats. Good call in the fairways and greens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Double21!

DMoney79;n8880431 said:
And the winner is Doubleb21 who hit both dead on nice work!! Nerdy_81 and myself picked out some stuff for ya!! Shoot me your address and I will get those shipped out to ya! No non-albatross members signed up so to the spoils go the riches!!!

Was it too much to ask for you to hit 2 more greens? :alien:

J/K, congrats to bb21 (or is it b21b21 :thinking:) and great job on the updates :good:

DMoney79;n8880431 said:

Wow that was a lucky guess! Thank you Dmoney79 & Nerdy_81 for the awesome contest! Glad you guys had a great time. PM is incoming.

Congrats man! Can't wait to see what kind of stuff they picked out for you!

Really cool contest guys! Loving seeing THP spread the love.

Congrats on the guesses!!

That is awesome, should be some sweet swag for sure.

JohnSinVA;n8880484 said:
Was it too much to ask for you to hit 2 more greens? :alien:

J/K, congrats to bb21 (or is it b21b21 :thinking:) and great job on the updates :good:

I was lucky to hit 11 the way I was spraying it!!!

Congrats on the win, and thanks for the fun contest guys!

BCSupreme;n8882546 said:
13 and 3 greens

Contest is over.

Back