Congrats: You are Headed to the Grandaddy

Congrats man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am literally just seeing this right now and saw the PM. Currently in an all day work meeting and have just lost my damn mind. Insert applicable “The office” gif here. Wow, just wow. Beyond excited doesn’t begin to describe it. I’ll be checking in periodically and then attempt to start to process it once I get back. Thanks THP!

Good luck getting thru the afternoon - can’t wait to meet you dude!

Nice, another selection. Congrats Clark.
Love the gifs, excited for you. Nice work memo today, lol.

Good luck getting thru the afternoon - can’t wait to meet you dude!

My thoughts exactly, good luck getting through the rest of your meeting! I wouldn't be able to sit down for 5 minutes, let alone a few hours!

My thoughts exactly, good luck getting through the rest of your meeting! I wouldn't be able to sit down for 5 minutes, let alone a few hours!

mr. shirley's gonna be so pissed when he calls on clark to give a status update on that crunch-enhancing non-nutritive cereal varnish. "greaseball? greaseball! GREASEBALL!!!"

Congratulations, clarkgriswold! Get ready for the ride of a lifetime that is now only just beginning!

Man, getting that PM has gotta feel like you bought a new house, a new car, got married (or divorced for some:)), and had a baby all at the same time!

Congrats man! Looking forward to following y’all along (if I don’t win a trip myself!:)).

Congrats: You are Headed to the Grandaddy

Congratulations! Goin’ to the show! Time to get in the thread!

Awesome win, congrats

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

mr. shirley's gonna be so pissed when he calls on clark to give a status update on that crunch-enhancing non-nutritive cereal varnish. "greaseball? greaseball! GREASEBALL!!!"

This is so much better than the membership to the jelly of the month club.

I'm checking in late too, but just wanted to say congrats and welcome to the team, man!

Congrats @clarkgriswold! Going to the big show!

Congrats!

Park’s closed. The moose out front should have told you.

Congrats on a great win and one of the great times of your life coming up!

Congratulations

Congrats !!

Congrats

Congrats Fletch! I mean Clark!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Hey, maybe you'll get to go head-to-head with Mr. Finley ......

1bvytd.gif

Congrats man!!

I am literally just seeing this right now and saw the PM. Currently in an all day work meeting and have just lost my damn mind. Insert applicable “The office” gif here. Wow, just wow. Beyond excited doesn’t begin to describe it. I’ll be checking in periodically and then attempt to start to process it once I get back. Thanks THP!

Congrats! Buckle up for a helluva ride, dude!!!

tenor.gif

Congrats man! Enjoy the ride!!!

Back