Srixon F85 giveaway time!!!

Congrats!

And thanks again Big SoIL, what a generous thing to do for your fellow THPers.
588.gif

Winner winner chicken dinner! Congrats @mmaynard11 ! Shoot me a PM with your name and address and I’ll get it out some time this week.

Thanks for playing along everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man get out of here. What a way to finish up a long two days of travel! Just when I was pondering 3w’s Big SoIL pulls my name out of that hat!!!

Thanks for running the contest and can’t wait to put this through the run of the mill!!!

The generosity of THPers continues to amaze!!!

Congrats mmaynard11, and huge thanks to Big SoIL for the generosity!

Congrats!

Awesome contest and you da man!

congrats and great contest!

Congrats....nice win and great gesture from Big Soil.

Oh man get out of here. What a way to finish up a long two days of travel! Just when I was pondering 3w’s Big SoIL pulls my name out of that hat!!!

Thanks for running the contest and can’t wait to put this through the run of the mill!!!

Congrats, man!!!

Congrats dude!

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

Congrats Matt!!!

Well I came home to a package from Big_Soil and this club looks brand new. Can’t wait to get this club out on the course. Like the look and feel a lot. Will post some pictures from the round tomorrow.

Well I came home to a package from Big_Soil and this club looks brand new. Can’t wait to get this club out on the course. Like the look and feel a lot. Will post some pictures from the round tomorrow.

Glad the F85 made it! Enjoy it and I’m looking forward to your thoughts on it man!

Back